Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Fox News suggests Birmingham is a Muslim city watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    He wasn't really that wrong

http://standpointmag.co.uk/the-mole-...m-muslim-gangs

ReputationRep:
    I love the reaction of the newscaster when he said that the city is totally Muslim, like if he had announced the Apocalypse. :lol:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Time Tourist)
    He wasn't really that wrong

http://standpointmag.co.uk/the-mole-...m-muslim-gangs
    Is that about the whole of Birmingham or just a small part such as Small Heath or Sparkhill?

Having both lived and worked in Birmingham I can tell you that it is not the norm and does not happen in most of Birmingham.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DiddyDec)
    Is that about the whole of Birmingham or just a small part such as Small Heath or Sparkhill?

Having both lived and worked in Birmingham I can tell you that it is not the norm and does not happen in most of Birmingham.
    East Birmingham though...

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    There are some funny ones on social media.

I especially liked this one.

And this one
    Attached Images

ReputationRep:
    :lol: I thought this was hilarious.

For a couple of years I travelled through parts of Birmingham that have a big Muslim population and I encountered nothing like this.

ReputationRep:
    East Brum is largely Islamic as said. The dog fighting thing is true. Diddy is right, most of Brum is not like that. South and parts of north and west are a world away from what's in that article posted above btw.

ReputationRep:
    This BBC reporter has stuck his foot in it too

Journalist Tim Willcox sparked anger during his coverage of yesterday's rally in Paris, held in memory of the 17 victims of last week's terror attacks, including four Jewish people in a siege at a Kosher supermarket.

He was speaking to a woman in the crowd who expressed her fears that Jews were being persecuted, and 'the situation is going back to the days of the 1930s in Europe.'

To this, Willcox, who was broadcasting on the BBC News channel replied: 'Many critics though of Israel's policy would suggest that the Palestinians suffer hugely at Jewish hands as well.'

When the woman, shaking her head, responded saying: 'We can't do an amalgym', he told her: 'You understand everything is seen from different perspectives.'

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz3Oc5MDHFr
    Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

ReputationRep:
    Ah Fox news Zionist Jewish owned press that herds the White Conservative Christian demographic like sheep.

ReputationRep:
    The twitter responses are hilarious hahaha

ReputationRep:
    Birmingham has only like 20% Muslims.

Fox News however has 100% Morons.

ReputationRep:
    :troll:

Can i just move to Mars?

ReputationRep:
    His Excellency The Rt Hon David Cameron Esq MP, Prime Minister of the United Kingdom, Order of Abdulaziz Al Saud, MA (Oxon) chocked on his porridge upon the news of this and said this guy is an idiot.

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.