Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Do you wink at people for fun? watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous263)
    You Should have ended that with a winking face :P.
    Also I don't understand women, If you wink at me and you're doing it just for fun then i'm probably going to get the wrong idea.
    STOP SENDING US MIXED MESSAGES!!!!!!!!!
    Loool. It's slutty behaviour if I do. ahaa.
    It depends who you wink at I suppose. I've only winked at 2 dudes and it was obvious that we were not attracted to each other/or we wanted to date. It was just out of boredom.
    • Study Helper

ReputationRep:
    Study Helper
    (Original post by Anayaaa)
    loooool. spill the deets
    Just in general, 1am in the library, on the home stretch of a solid revision sesh. An attractive member of the opposite sex walks past, you look at them, they look at you. Eye contact is maintained for a period of time that is more than "just a glance" but less than "creepy staring." Kinda in that "playful/friendly" zone. You smile at eachother, maybe a wink if you're feeling brave. They then finish walking past, and you are left with this residual warmth that fuels you through another 10 minutes of revision. Then you realise that you're a lonely fellow, and that was the furthest you've ever gone for as long as you can remember. Sad times.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by maxi365)
    Lol look sorry if you got the wrong message I didn't mean to call you personally a slut, just that winking thing is in my opinion a bit slutty. It's just my opinion end of the day the world goes on so take it or leave it. I don't know you so I can't call you a slut, you could be really nice for all i know.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Alright. And I think I'm a nice person too. :rolleyes:And maybe you are aswell. But we'll never know because we'll never meet in real life. It was nice arguing with you.

ReputationRep:
    I know I do. Well to guys, I wouldnt do it to girls because that's really weird.
    Sooo you wink at random men?

You live on the edge. Let's go winking together. I'll flash my tits just in case.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Asklepios)
    Just in general, 1am in the library, on the home stretch of a solid revision sesh. An attractive member of the opposite sex walks past, you look at them, they look at you. Eye contact is maintained for a period of time that is more than "just a glance" but less than "creepy staring." Kinda in that "playful/friendly" zone. You smile at eachother, maybe a wink if you're feeling brave. They then finish walking past, and you are left with this residual warmth that fuels you through another 10 minutes of revision. Then you realise that you're a lonely fellow, and that was the furthest you've ever gone for as long as you can remember. Sad times.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Ahaa. I can understand where you're coming from. But I've never experieced 'eye sex' in a library nor do I want to, because the libraries I go to are full of creeps.

Ikr. Sad times. :/

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gott)
    Someone suggested I do that to a girl I wasn't doing very well with. I don't trust him anymore
    What happened? sorry to be nosey.
    • Study Helper

ReputationRep:
    Study Helper
    (Original post by Temporality)
    AHA I swear people only do this in the library because they don't want to be studying
    All day studying makes people horny

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Alright. And I think I'm a nice person too. :rolleyes:And maybe you are aswell. But we'll never know because we'll never meet in real life. It was nice arguing with you.
    Haha thanks. Oohh what the heck .

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I always do it to girls...I kinda don't mean to do it👌

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pocahontas lol)
    Sooo you wink at random men?

You live on the edge. Let's go winking together. I'll flash my tits just in case.
    LOOL. come then. and obviously but then we'd have to run because all the boys will come to the yard.

Not the ones who look like pedos/perverts. Just decent looking ones. But not all the time. I'm just curious to see how they react. That's all. :P

And I actually don't although I wish I did but thank you. For some reason I take that as compliment. :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    LOOL. come then. and obviously but then we'd have to run because all the boys will come to the yard.

And I actually don't although I wish I did but thank you. For some reason I take that as compliment. :rolleyes:
    No. You're wild. You wink at strangers lol how do they react??

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by J-s-R)
    I always do it to girls...I kinda don't mean to do it������
    How did those girls react?

ReputationRep:
    How did those girls react?
    Pretty well, I usually get a smile back

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by J-s-R)
    Pretty well, I usually get a smile back
    aha. keep up the good work.
    • Study Helper

ReputationRep:
    Study Helper
    Ahaa. I can understand where you're coming from. But I've never experieced 'eye sex' in a library nor do I want to, because the libraries I go to are full of creeps.

Ikr. Sad times. :/
    You really need to change libraries. Come over to mine some time... Could be like an eye date

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    aha. keep up the good work.
    I will do

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pocahontas lol)
    No. You're wild. You wink at strangers lol how do they react??
    one of them winked back and smiled. the other one was shocked. LOOOL that one made laugh so much. his facial expression was classic.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by awkwardshortguy)
    I would get put in jail
    lmao just for winking? :lol:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Asklepios)
    You really need to change libraries. Come over to mine some time... Could be like an eye date

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Eye will see about that.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Precious Illusions)
    lmao just for winking? :lol:
    Have you seen my face?

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.