Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

(Original post by georgiaduncan)
    anybody thinking of applying to Grosvenor hall studios? Unsure if to apply for one as i think i'd prefer my own kitchen xxx
    I'm not sure where I want to stay yet :confused: But I know I want en suite but I still don't know about catering but I think I want self-catered

Are you firming Chester?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mahbuba1997)
    Woah that's nice You planning on staying on campus?
    Yeah, hopefully self catered and en-suite Really liked the look of the studio flats in Grosvenor House

ReputationRep:
    Woah that's nice You planning on staying on campus?
    Yeah, hopefully en-suite and self catered I really liked the look of the studio flats in Grosvenor House

(Original post by LucyAnne1997)
    Yeah, hopefully en-suite and self catered I really liked the look of the studio flats in Grosvenor House

I'm kinda liking the looks of De Bunsen Hall, it's such a pretty looking house

ReputationRep:
    I'm kinda liking the looks of De Bunsen Hall, it's such a pretty looking house
    I never got to look inside that one but its half an hour from Parkgate road campus isn't it?

I never got to look inside that one but its half an hour from Parkgate road campus isn't it?
    Neither have I, I haven't visited yet but I will go to the Applicants day

But the thing is it says its mainly reserved for Health and Social care/Education students

ReputationRep:
    Neither have I, I haven't visited yet but I will go to the Applicants day

But the thing is it says its mainly reserved for Health and Social care/Education students
    Oww are you looking for self catered and en-suite?

Oww are you looking for self catered and en-suite?
    Yeah, pretty much. I've figured out that I'm probably never going to use the catering service if I do go for it so it'll be a waste of money :rolleyes:

You are too right?

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, pretty much. I've figured out that I'm probably never going to use the catering service if I do go for it so it'll be a waste of money :rolleyes:

You are too right?
    Yeah, for the same reason

ReputationRep:
    Hey! I'm an American international student. I just accepted my offer to University of Chester to study Psychology with Spanish.

ReputationRep:
    I'm so unsure, i'm defy a clean freak and people taking my food would drive me up the wall. However, at the same times I'm very social and love a night out! But i think i'm drawn to Grosvenor halls x

ReputationRep:
    University of Chester 2015 page hopefully meeting people before we go off to uni
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/1579298772286008/

(Original post by alyssaran)
    Hey! I'm an American international student. I just accepted my offer to University of Chester to study Psychology with Spanish.
    Hey that's awesome! You might be in the same Spanish classes as me depending on how the timetable and scheduling is

(Original post by georgiaduncan)
    I'm so unsure, i'm defy a clean freak and people taking my food would drive me up the wall. However, at the same times I'm very social and love a night out! But i think i'm drawn to Grosvenor halls x
    Oh gosh I'm practically the opposite, I am sooo un-organised and messy
    The food thing won't bother too much so long as it's not choco cake and I actually like the person

I think after De Bunsen House I like Liverpool Road but I really don't know how to pick

Yeah, for the same reason
    You going to check out any of the applicants' days?

ReputationRep:
    You going to check out any of the applicants' days?
    I wanted to, but are they any different to the open days? If they aren't then i probably won't.

I wanted to, but are they any different to the open days? If they aren't then i probably won't.
    I'm not really sure :s I didn't go to any of the open days so I'm deffo going to go check it out. All I know is they are for people who applied and got offers, so I'm guessing you get told about your course?

ReputationRep:
    I'm not really sure :s I didn't go to any of the open days so I'm deffo going to go check it out. All I know is they are for people who applied and got offers, so I'm guessing you get told about your course?
    Yeah you should look around then I want to go but don't think im going to

Yeah you should look around then I want to go but don't think im going to
    Awh how comes? It's a four hour drive for me though:unimpressed:

ReputationRep:
    Awh how comes? It's a four hour drive for me though:unimpressed:
    wow! haha :P its three hours for me, and i just fell in love with the area the first time i saw it and with the course so don't think i need to :P

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you rather give up salt or pepper?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.