Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Girls, if your bf didn't go down on you, would you react the same way? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Posted from TSR Mobile

Feels awkward as virgin reading and knowing what I'm missing out.

Then he better not expect a blowjob.. ever :eek3:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by skd1996)
    If he didn't, I wouldn't. Simple.
    So you never do anything in life just because? Always need something in return?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SarcasticMel)
    So you never do anything in life just because? Always need something in return?
    No. But if I wanted him to do that because I enjoyed it and he refused to- why should I do the same to him?

ReputationRep:
    No. But if I wanted him to do that because I enjoyed it and he refused to- why should I do the same to him?
    You said no, but then went on to explain yes.

ReputationRep:
    :lol:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mankytoes)
    Who? That's pretty bizarre.

I enjoy doing it, I don't like the attitude people have when they say it has to be recipricol, like I wouldn't think "I won't go down on me because I've done it twice since she last did it", but to be honest I would feel a bit resentful if my girlfriend refused to go down on me at all. Not so much because I felt she owed it to me because I'd done it to her, but because it's something I enjoy, so she wouldn't she want to do it?
    If you suck pussy, you'll suck anything..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by GillSmith)
    In my modest opinion, it's demeaning for girl to go down on a guy. I would never ask my girlfriend to put my thing into her mouth just to please me.
    ***** please.

ReputationRep:
    Be respectful keyboard warrior. If you wanna stimulate me orally just PM me I live in London.
    TSR is not a place to be soliciting your sexual services.

ReputationRep:
    That's why I asked you to PM me, how much do you charge an hour, by the way?
    I think you're getting confused, you're the one soliciting?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gambit92)
    Come on brah, have you seen what most women's vags look like, you seen the movie Predator? At least the penor looks good (nohomo)
    True story, I never looked at the Sarlacc pit in Star Wars and though "damn, I would love to stick my tongue in there".

Besides, I hate eating fish.

Spoiler:
    Show
    Seriously, if your relationship is built on 'tit-for-tat', it is not healthy, and is bound to fail miserably.

(Original post by Stefano93)
    I find it absurd as a guy that some guys in general will not go down on a girl, but yet expect it in return!

How do you feel about it?
    My ex told me that he didn't like "wet girls" and so refused to go down. I wasn't too bothered at first but he wanted constant blowjobs, like he would finish without giving me warning and want to stop so I just felt completely unsatisfied having been without sex or foreplay myself.
    I wouldn't have minded it if he gave me a bit of attention too!

If it were the other way round, I'd feel resentful about it, but because I'd feel it was my fault they didn't want to. But if they explain that its not something they've ever done, i might persuade them to try it and tell them its okay if they dont like it, but if they have done it and don't like it I'd probably just deal with it.
    The idea of not doing it back because they don't like it is a bit childish and doesn't really work, as long as it evens out by them enjoying other things. Plus i quite like giving blow jobs so screw tit-for-tat..

ReputationRep:
    No I didn't? I said: If I wanted him to do it and he refused, why should I then do the same for him just because he wanted it? I don't understand where you got that I explained yes? Why should I do something for someone (for the same reason as I want it) when they won't do it back?

It's easy enough to say you would do it regardless now- but after a dozen times of you loosing out on something you really want, you will end up feeling a bit resentful or as if you're missing out.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Stefano93)
    I find it absurd as a guy that some guys in general will not go down on a girl, but yet expect it in return!
    Yeah? Well I find your momma absurd

How do you feel about it?
    Boss / 10

If he didn't, I wouldn't. Simple.
    They'll occasionally say this.. :rolleyes:

(Original post by beeninetytwo)
    I'd ask him why :hmmm:

But tbh, I genuinely enjoy blowjobs (:daydreaming:) so no, I would not act in the same way :nah:
    ..but this is a more representative answer :smug:

(Original post by RollerBall)
    Seems a bit cutting off your nose to spite your face, init?
    Not at all. Very few girls ever bring it up, in my experience

(Original post by Multitalented me)
    I guess it's ok as long as they at least make it up to her in other ways
    (Original post by keturah)
    if he was willing to please me in other ways then I guess I'd be okay with it
    Plus this

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kadak)
    Posted from TSR Mobile

Feels awkward as virgin reading and knowing what I'm missing out.
    Same here!
    I'm quite shocked honestly of what I'm reading on tsr lately... A LOT OF SEX

ReputationRep:
    People in Europe and especially UK are so fkd up they don't even realise. I guess more developed the country is more animal like the people become. You're actually having a serious conversation and the topic is '' If he doesn't suck me off why should I suck him off?'' Ahahahahahaaha
    THIS

:thumbsup:

ReputationRep:
    I'm surprised you're annoyed, you're the one who said that, aren't you?
    Im annoyed?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by College_Dropout)
    If you suck pussy, you'll suck anything..
    You don't suck it... I take it you don't have much experience in these matters.

ReputationRep:
    No I didn't? I said: If I wanted him to do it and he refused, why should I then do the same for him just because he wanted it? I don't understand where you got that I explained yes? Why should I do something for someone (for the same reason as I want it) when they won't do it back?

It's easy enough to say you would do it regardless now- but after a dozen times of you loosing out on something you really want, you will end up feeling a bit resentful or as if you're missing out.
    Umm...

you still maintain you do things for which you get nothing in return?

I am a bit worried that you don't even understand where I am coming from. Because you explained yes, again.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 14, 2015
Poll
Do you like carrot cake?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.