Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    More excellent films to get excited for!

Spoiler:
    Show

ReputationRep:
    I think furious 7 will be the best of this year..!!!

ReputationRep:
    New avengers trailer :excited: :woo:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gofre)
    New avengers trailer :excited: :woo:

*excited squeal*

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG

ReputationRep:
    The next installment of the Transporter franchise - this time without Jason Statham

ReputationRep:
    Check out the first teaser for Mission Impossible: Rogue Nation. Full trailer debuts tomorrow!

ReputationRep:
    More films to look forward to!

Spoiler:
    Show

ReputationRep:
    The first full trailer for Mission Impossible: Rogue Nation

ReputationRep:
    This looks excellent

ReputationRep:
    Already mentioned on another thread but can't neglect to share it here! One of the biggest films of 2015

ReputationRep:

Excited for this, Ryan Gosling's first film as director, also theres a showing of it near me soon with a Q and A with Gosling afterwards, hoping to go (excited so felt like mentioning it)

ReputationRep:
    This looks absolutely ridiculous. I can't wait.

ReputationRep:
    This looks great!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gofre)
    This looks absolutely ridiculous. I can't wait.

Un-freaking-believable! Tom Hardy is an excellent actor who blows us away every single time with his brilliant performances. I loved him in Locke, TDKR and Bronson, all of which showed off some serious acting talent from him. Looking forward to catching him in Fury Road as well as Child 44, The Revenant and Legend.

ReputationRep:

Wow, I was kinda excited for this movie but after seeing what they're doing with it I CANNOT WAIT

ReputationRep:
    Looks brilliant!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by alexschmalex)

Wow, I was kinda excited for this movie but after seeing what they're doing with it I CANNOT WAIT
    I'm the other way round, from everything I've seen of this film so far I'm kinda dreading it :erm:

(Original post by asif007)
    Looks brilliant!

This trailer on the other hand has got me back on board with Ant Man, it looks like they're fully embracing the relative silliness of the character compared to the more "hardcore" characters in the Avengers while still making a kickass action movie. The train derailing made me spit out my drink laughing. Plus Paul Rudd is one of my favourite comedic actors, here's hoping for some Antman/Starlord hilarity later down the Marvel Pipeline :ahee:

ReputationRep:

the book by john green has been quite popular recently and the film is being released in the summer! i really can't wait

ReputationRep:
    I'm not one of the people who grew up with Star Wars being a major part of their childhood, but good lord this has got me excited. It actually feels like a Star Wars film, something the prequel trilogy never managed to capture.

ReputationRep:
    Seriously buzzing for this Star Wars movie, everything looks perfectly done.

I just hope they don't focus on too much fan service.

Poll
Do you like carrot cake?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.