The Student Room Group

How many dates would you wait to have sex with someone?

Scroll to see replies

3 probably
Until the date of my wedding.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Wattsy
I'm thinking 10-12 dates, minimum of £20 a pop. Girls with 10 date minimums don't do bill splitting because they think they're it... £240 minimum (sorry if this assumption is wrong in this case)! I'd have a better hit rate buying girls in nightclubs drinks even if the drinks cost £10 a pop. I live in Newcastle so drinks are £2.50 a double. I can have 100 opportunities with random girls of varying standards or I can reach your arbitrary minimum. I don't know what you look like or who you are but that is a high value you're putting on yourself. I don't know about your skill set but I'd expect some mind blowing performance!

Hmmmm, I don't know Wattsy. Don't you think it's odd that you measure you're interactions with girls like that :s-smilie: What if after date 3 you realise you really like her ? Do you just cut things off ? because you don't want to spend more on dates.

Surely if you start liking the girl you wouldn't care.

I don't mind going dutch on dates actually :smile:
My general rule is 69 dates

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Stickman
0, cos yolo.

0 here, too.

Of all the people I've slept with, every single one was a heat-of-the-moment decision on the first date/meeting/alcohol-based-outing/whatever (except one, but that was a bit of a blip).

I don't regret anything.
Reply 25
Original post by PrincessAlexis
Hmmmm, I don't know Wattsy. Don't you think it's odd that you measure you're interactions with girls like that :s-smilie: What if after date 3 you realise you really like her ? Do you just cut things off ? because you don't want to spend more on dates.

Surely if you start liking the girl you wouldn't care.

I don't mind going dutch on dates actually :smile:

I wasn't serious. It's a poor reflection on TSR that my comments were taken quite so literally. I don't measure my interactions like that at all. I'm quite unemotional though in general. I'd obviously keep on trying but after the first few dates a girl should be open to bill splitting or it looks like they're taking the piss. I'm not open to being taken for a ride, that would be a turn-off and 12 fully paid dates would make me think I was being suckered. They'd have to be really awesome dates for me to want to continue on that basis.
Hmm
How many times should you have sex before going on a date?
Reply 27
I nearly slept with a guy after being on 8 dates with him knew him for 14 months before we went on our first date but now I think I will wait until I am in a proper relationship.

Or I will just be one of those celebate girls that still date guys.
Reply 28
Until exclusivity.
Reply 29
I waited 4
Reply 30
Original post by Foo.mp3
If I score at all with a girl then more often than not it's on the first date, circumstances permitting, but then I tend to get to know these gals reasonably well prior to meeting up (speaking e.g. on whatsapp for anything between a few weeks and a few months) and spend hours together before seducing them :dancing:

I can so imagine you trying to seduce a girl then getting your long skinny leg over :tongue:
Depends if we had been friends first.
Lol
I live dangerously and don't have a set amount. May as well commit me to the asylum and be done with it.
Until he's ready to propose

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending