Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

How many dates would you wait to have sex with someone? watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PrincessAlexis)
    Lol at 'expensive'

10-12 date minimum
    I'm thinking 10-12 dates, minimum of £20 a pop. Girls with 10 date minimums don't do bill splitting because they think they're it... £240 minimum (sorry if this assumption is wrong in this case)! I'd have a better hit rate buying girls in nightclubs drinks even if the drinks cost £10 a pop. I live in Newcastle so drinks are £2.50 a double. I can have 100 opportunities with random girls of varying standards or I can reach your arbitrary minimum. I don't know what you look like or who you are but that is a high value you're putting on yourself. I don't know about your skill set but I'd expect some mind blowing performance!

3 probably

ReputationRep:
    Until the date of my wedding.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Wattsy)
    I'm thinking 10-12 dates, minimum of £20 a pop. Girls with 10 date minimums don't do bill splitting because they think they're it... £240 minimum (sorry if this assumption is wrong in this case)! I'd have a better hit rate buying girls in nightclubs drinks even if the drinks cost £10 a pop. I live in Newcastle so drinks are £2.50 a double. I can have 100 opportunities with random girls of varying standards or I can reach your arbitrary minimum. I don't know what you look like or who you are but that is a high value you're putting on yourself. I don't know about your skill set but I'd expect some mind blowing performance!
    Hmmmm, I don't know Wattsy. Don't you think it's odd that you measure you're interactions with girls like that What if after date 3 you realise you really like her ? Do you just cut things off ? because you don't want to spend more on dates.

Surely if you start liking the girl you wouldn't care.

I don't mind going dutch on dates actually

ReputationRep:
    My general rule is 69 dates

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Stickman)
    0, cos yolo.
    0 here, too.

Of all the people I've slept with, every single one was a heat-of-the-moment decision on the first date/meeting/alcohol-based-outing/whatever (except one, but that was a bit of a blip).

I don't regret anything.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PrincessAlexis)
    Hmmmm, I don't know Wattsy. Don't you think it's odd that you measure you're interactions with girls like that What if after date 3 you realise you really like her ? Do you just cut things off ? because you don't want to spend more on dates.

Surely if you start liking the girl you wouldn't care.

I don't mind going dutch on dates actually
    I wasn't serious. It's a poor reflection on TSR that my comments were taken quite so literally. I don't measure my interactions like that at all. I'm quite unemotional though in general. I'd obviously keep on trying but after the first few dates a girl should be open to bill splitting or it looks like they're taking the piss. I'm not open to being taken for a ride, that would be a turn-off and 12 fully paid dates would make me think I was being suckered. They'd have to be really awesome dates for me to want to continue on that basis.

ReputationRep:
    Hmm
    How many times should you have sex before going on a date?

ReputationRep:
    If I score at all with a girl then more often than not it's on the first date, circumstances permitting, but then I tend to get to know these gals reasonably well prior to meeting up (speaking e.g. on whatsapp for anything between a few weeks and a few months) and spend hours together before seducing them :dancing:

ReputationRep:
    I nearly slept with a guy after being on 8 dates with him knew him for 14 months before we went on our first date but now I think I will wait until I am in a proper relationship.

Or I will just be one of those celebate girls that still date guys.

ReputationRep:
    Until exclusivity.

ReputationRep:
    I waited 4

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Foo.mp3)
    If I score at all with a girl then more often than not it's on the first date, circumstances permitting, but then I tend to get to know these gals reasonably well prior to meeting up (speaking e.g. on whatsapp for anything between a few weeks and a few months) and spend hours together before seducing them :dancing:
    I can so imagine you trying to seduce a girl then getting your long skinny leg over

Depends if we had been friends first.

ReputationRep:
    Lol

ReputationRep:
    I live dangerously and don't have a set amount. May as well commit me to the asylum and be done with it.

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    Until he's ready to propose

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 13, 2015
Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.