Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

i can't even look my crush in his eyes but i want him so bad? Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Basically i have got a crush on this guy for about 6 months now and we see each other around alot (or maybe well i see him around alot) but i couldnt look him in the eyes everytime. I freaked out and walk the other way if i see him walking towards me i just cannot. Even if i do pass by him, i just pretend to look at my phone or engage in a deep convo with my friend goshhhh.

I cant stop thinking about him and my heart hurts every night before i go to bed. It seriously does, like someone cut open my heart and poured lemon juice all over it geez. The thought of him makes my heart stings.

what can i do? I am so hopeless.
    Why can't you look him in the eyes?
    Are you going to turn to stone?

ReputationRep:
    I'm in exactly the same position :'(

ReputationRep:
    I agree just talk to him

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PrincessAlexis)
    Dont talk to him.

People on this forum told me to talk to my crush and it ended in tears.
    :lol: Scenes.

ReputationRep:
    So cute I suggest you try breathing, and then a little 'aversion therapy' :borat:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MissLalaxx)
    This. I thought it was just me. I can't look at him ever. When I do it feels like I'm about to pass out. He has a girlfriend though. I'm so over it. If you're aware that he's single, I highly suggest that you pluck up the courage to approach him. The feeling won't go away until you do. Good luck!
    I'm there at the minute. He has a girlfriend and everyone feels the need to keep telling me that he does, as if I haven't already heard. And now around school I always avoid him because it's awkward between us and he ignores me whenever I try to talk to him.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LucasADNorth)
    I'm there at the minute. He has a girlfriend and everyone feels the need to keep telling me that he does, as if I haven't already heard. And now around school I always avoid him because it's awkward between us and he ignores me whenever I try to talk to him.
    Aw tell me about it. Still feel sad about it but hey there are many single guys out there. I think you should just leave him for now. Hopefully they break up, here's hoping!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MissLalaxx)
    Aw tell me about it. Still feel sad about it but hey there are many single guys out there. I think you should just leave him for now. Hopefully they break up, here's hoping!
    Even if they break up, he's still straight. Which he helpfully pointed out when I spoke to him about it. After a mutual friend thought it would be funny to tell me he wasn't straight. That mutual friend is no longer mutual.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LucasADNorth)
    Even if they break up, he's still straight. Which he helpfully pointed out when I spoke to him about it. After a mutual friend thought it would be funny to tell me he wasn't straight. That mutual friend is no longer mutual.
    Aw well then I think it would be best for you to just forget him. Lmao that mutual friend got kicked to the curb, IDFWU!

ReputationRep:
    Talk to him if he is your 1st priority Go ahead talk if u fail, retry btu don't feel guilty U Need to go ahead start the talk As that's the only solution of your problemDon't ask others if I should talk to him or not.....Don't ask his friendson to make you talk to him
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    I am locking this thread as it is 2 years old

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 10, 2018
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you rather give up salt or pepper?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.