The Student Room Group

TfL Apprenticeships

Scroll to see replies

Hey qwerty457,

Are you familiar with the Marketing product and industrial design apprenticeship, or know the person who is currently doing it?

Has anyone else here applied for it?

Thanks,
Sanj
Reply 21
Original post by sanjeevan
Hey qwerty457,

Are you familiar with the Marketing product and industrial design apprenticeship, or know the person who is currently doing it?

Has anyone here applied for it?

Thanks,
Sanj

Unfortunately I'm not as this is a new scheme starting this year.
Reply 22
Original post by Lalala917362
hello qwerty
For the online assessments which should I practice? Considering there's a whole list on the website, do I only look at verbal reasoning and numerical test or the others as well?
Thanks

If you're not applying for engineering those should be fine.
Reply 23
when do we get sent a link to online tests?
Original post by qwerty457
If you're not applying for engineering those should be fine.

What about if you're applying for engineering? Plus will there only be one test or more than one?
Reply 25
Original post by Lalala917362
What about if you're applying for engineering? Plus will there only be one test or more than one?

If you've applied for engineering you'll also do a mechanical competence test. One test for each one.
I still haven't heard back. All ive got is an email saying "Dear Candidate, I would like to confirm we have received your application and would like to apologies for the delay in responding. We are experiencing a high number of applications and someone from our team will be in touch shortly" Anyone else on the same boat?
Reply 27
Hi!
I've applied for Marketing Product and Industrial Design. What stage are you at?
Reply 28
Hi I've applied for the Quantity surveying scheme. I completed the Situational Strength Test. I also have done the SHL numerical reasoning test which was incredibly hard. 18 Qs in 17 minutes with indepth data. Didn't complete all Qs. What's the next stage and do they expect to to compete all the Qs?
Reply 29
Hi

I have also applied for the QS Scheme. After completing the numerical test I was sent a verbal reasoning test straight after. I am now waiting to hear if I have made it to the next stage which is a competence interview.
Original post by Shezza2
Hi

I have also applied for the QS Scheme. After completing the numerical test I was sent a verbal reasoning test straight after. I am now waiting to hear if I have made it to the next stage which is a competence interview.

How was numerical and verbal reasoning? I've done the situational strengths and waiting for the next. Any tips?
Reply 31
Oh okay I aint got the other test yet. How did you find the maths one
Original post by demsims

What scheme have you applied for?
Reply 33
The verbal reasoning test wasn't to bad. The numerical test was abit hard so I would suggest doing a practice test for that one.
Reply 34
Original post by demsims

The last couple of questions I just had to guess as I was running out of time! It was harder than I thought it was going to be
Reply 35
Original post by Jetmira18
What scheme have you applied for?

Surveying.
Reply 36
Original post by Shezza2
The last couple of questions I just had to guess as I was running out of time! It was harder than I thought it was going to be

Oh alright. Didn't get sent the verbal one just got the numerical reasoning one. I'll just have to wait what's next for me
What kind of questions came up? Did you get through to interview stage Shezza?
Reply 38
Original post by Jetmira18
What kind of questions came up? Did you get through to interview stage Shezza?

I haven't heard anything back yet after taking the tests.. The numerical test is lots of percentages and fractions and reading charts.
Whats verbal reasoning about? and was numerical really hard?

Quick Reply

Latest