Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

... not pregnant, but why? Watch

(Original post by ihavemooedtoday)
    Why would a boyfriend do what you did? Surely you'd consult?

There are a million options for contraception.

He/she will more likely call the police and get you arrested for rape.
    Arrested for rape, but we both consented, every single times? I'm confused?

Stop it.

In 20 years from now, if a guy was doing the same with your daughter, how much would you want to break his legs (and more!) on a scale of 1-10?

Use protection, or better still stop having sex, until you can be mature enough to understand what you're doing.

Then, if you're worried something might be wrong, see your doctor.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Arrested for rape, but we both consented, every single times? I'm confused?
    She did not consent to attempting to conceive. She could not have consented if you didn't even ask.

ReputationRep:
    It is actually surprisingly difficult to get pregnant people hugely over estimate it. You may have just got lucky there is only a small window of the month in which a woman get get pregnant.
    That said you attitude is horrendous that's such a disrespectful thing to do, if you do have a low sperm count or can't reproduce perhaps it's natures blessing to society. You can not put women at risk like that without their consent. It's like a girl punching a hole in condoms without telling her boyfriend or faking taking the pill it essentially voids the consent of the sex and we all know what that technically means!
    I can't rep you until I rep some others, now I'm wondering who you are :L

ReputationRep:
    I understand, I realise I'm being incredibly selfish. So in short, the she can still have her period every month as normal. Thanks.

I need to have a conversation with her. I'm not going to scare her, I'm going to ask if shes taking contraception, and explain that we have sex a lot, and although the chances are slim to none pre-*** can get you pregnant, and hopefully this won't scare her, what do you think?
    That's very responsible in comparison to what you have been doing. And that shouldn't scare her, my boyfriend asks me questions all the time about this sort of stuff and I don't mind.
    And don't let these people freak you out, you'll probably find that she's on the pill and has known you've been finishing inside her without thinking anything of it. Because girls can tell, it's pretty obvious when it's happened. And I'm pretty sure you can't get arrested for rape just for coming inside her. If she consented to it, and you're both of the legal age then you can't be arrested for it.
    But obviously just because you can't get arrested for it, doesn't mean it's okay. But it looks like you know you've been in the wrong so just ask next time. She won't mind you asking, so don't be scared or embarrassed.

Thanks everyone, I'm glad I made this thread, because I've been grilled, and some of you have made me realise why.

I hope she is, will give me a sigh of relief...

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 13, 2015
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you rather give up salt or pepper?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.