Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

I'm a male at uni, I just want sex no strings attached watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kaiju)
    not even close on either count
    it's relatively easy to get NSA if you're not socially defunct and i'm a guy who'd shut it down unless i reaaaaaaally felt like it

i feel your plight having been to Staffs though, that place is a sausagefest
    Stoke campus not the staffs one and have had no trouble personally, but then again this is the first time in two years I've had a free leash to get with who I want.

(Original post by TorpidPhil)
    Yet you think all guys would accept NSA sex from a girl after an offer and not be doing it in the hopes of getting in a more serious relationship? Why do you think that the vast majority of girls who are in NSA relationships are only in such because they might persuade the other to develop romantic interests to them?
    Tbh I've only seen one or two girls at uni who actually wanted a NSA, the rest didn't really want a NSA but just wanted so badly to be with that guy. Always ends in tiers.

(Original post by Paralove)
    'Damaged women'?!
    As in bat**** crazy... Mental... off their rocker... or sometimes simply not in reality suitable for NSA. If a woman really want's NSA I find she'll initiate it, if it's the other way around something is usually wrong somewhere and doesn't usually end well for all parties involved.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RemyLeigh)
    Which uni are you at?
    ^^ Work done OP.. You have found your match!

ReputationRep:
    I want NSA sex in year 12 but.... Yeah. What makes you think there are more sl*** at university (probably depends on the uni)?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DanB1991)
    Your a bloke.... it's pretty much impossible for your to achieve this intentionally.

Women on the other hand, any guy would accept the proposition of NSA sex.
    Working towards something VS just getting it on a plate. Who is more likely to be successful in later life?

(Original post by C.Bentley)
    First step: Ask about her relationship with her father. If she says anything good. Move on.
    Elaborate...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gott)
    I want NSA sex in year 12 but.... Yeah. What makes you think there are more sl*** at university (probably depends on the uni)?
    You tend to find people become more "liberated"... or in reality get more drunk and lower their standards during freshers, spend the rest of the year as a prune, then realise at some point in second or third year no1 cares who they bang.

But pretty much your statement is not too off the mark.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by C.Bentley)
    First step: Ask about her relationship with her father. If she says anything good. Move on.
    haha, that's certainly one way.

OP I wouldn't get your hopes up too much to begin with. Besides it's pretty overrated and the chances are that it will cause more drama than it's worth.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by swayze11)
    haha, that's certainly one way.

OP I wouldn't get your hopes up too much to begin win. Besides it's pretty overrated and the chances are that it will cause more drama than it's worth.
    You saying sex is overrated?!

There is a saying that 'if that's what you have to do to get your end away, you've gotta do it'

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gott)
    You saying sex is overrated?!

There is a saying that 'if that's what you have to do to get your end away, you've gotta do it'
    No I was referring that the benefits of a NSA relationship are overrated.
    That saying is rather void btw.

ReputationRep:
    It's going down, I'm yellin' TINDER

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gott)

Why sluts?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Viridiana)
    Why sluts?
    Beacuse they can't get enough lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gott)
    Beacuse they can't get enough lol
    Can you :P ?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Viridiana)
    Can you :P ?
    #virginplayer

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Guy Secretan)
    Do you think that would actually work I mean most girls who want a one night stand would go for the good looking guys.
    Has a good possibility of working, yes. I would definitely say I am not everyones cup of tea at all, but have had a lot of one night stands in the past, which were followed up for more no strings attached. Of course we would all pick good looking guys if we could, but some of us aren't that good looking ourselves...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gott)
    I dislike the use of the word slut but there's just more sex at university in general because people are living away from home. People don't generally want to bring one night stands into their parents house.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jezebelle)
    I dislike the use of the word slut but there's just more sex at university in general because people are living away from home. People don't generally want to bring one night stands into their parents house.
    I would do it anywhere (e.g attacked by kamakazi pilots)

ReputationRep:
    Student nights ftw. Isn't tremendously difficult if your game is pretty tight, although you have to be ballsy/prepared to be rejected/handle a cockblock and a smooth talker/dancer/kisser

ReputationRep:
    Yeah same, all men are like that. It's pretty hard though, even ugly girls are difficult to chase down these days. It's gonna take a lot of effort, there's no easy way to get pussy, unless you're rich and can afford to hire a call girl every night of the week.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Prostitutes.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 14, 2015
Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.