Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

How much money do you have in your bank account right now? watch

ReputationRep:
    £20

(Original post by Anonymous)
    How much money do you have in your bank account right now?
    Roughly 700,000 AED in my personal account, I cannot go into details of my business accounts.

I hold £0 in the UK.

ReputationRep:
    One million Zimbabwean dollars.

ReputationRep:
    couple bags

ReputationRep:
    I did have about £1500 (plus a £500 overdraft). I get a bursary of £1k in Feb and I've just got a job so by the end of Feb i'll be out of my overdraft for good (will be keeping it) and probably in the realms of saving before my next student loan payment in April to cover me until the end of July however at the end of May i'm done with uni and so will simply up my hours to full time until i get a proper graduate job. I can stay in my student accommodation until the end of next September as well to cut costs.

In short, i'll have a positive balance from now until the end of May at which point i'll be saving until i get a graduate job with higher pay.

ReputationRep:
    About £4000 roughly.

ReputationRep:
    38k. Self made.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 27, 2015
Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.