Aldi Graduate Area Manager video interview watch

ReputationRep:
    Ye same to you

ReputationRep:
    Any updates in here guys ?

ReputationRep:
    Nope wbu?

ReputationRep:
    Na nothing yet. The deadline was today, so hopefully they should get back to us soon now.

ReputationRep:
    Any updates guys ?

ReputationRep:
    Nope wbu?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheSilentBang)
    Best not, I was trolling.
    Graduate cashiers ^^

ReputationRep:
    I have been invited to group interview. Middleton.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Manchester15)
    I have been invited to group interview. Middleton.

When did you do your Video interview ?

ReputationRep:
    About 2-3 weeks ago roughly.

ReputationRep:
    About 2-3 weeks ago roughly.
    Also worth checking emails as that's how I found out yesterday. I think I read that in the past they sent out letters.

ReputationRep:
    Also worth checking emails as that's how I found out yesterday. I think I read that in the past they sent out letters.
    Yeh fair enough, mine will be 3 weeks next Thursday, so hopefully il hear something.

How did you think your video interview went ?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ant2020)
    Yeh fair enough, mine will be 3 weeks next Thursday, so hopefully il hear something.

How did you think your video interview went ?
    I would say just OK. Is everyone still at uni or graduated?

ReputationRep:
    I'm at uni still

ReputationRep:
    Had group interview today, wasn't too bad. Myself and this girl who both currently aren't working were looked at like we had 10 heads by a stuck up managing director. Most of the people there said they were in it for the money! Especially this guy with a sports degree who only wanted the money. Would recommend you don't mention that there.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JKAW1)
    Nope wbu?
    Have you guys heard back from them ?

ReputationRep:
    Very helpful mate
    thanks for posting this

ReputationRep:
    Just did my video interview
    structure
    you are given 1- seconds to prepare for the question then given 30 seconds to answer each one, some questions will give you 1 minuet to answer
    10 questions
    1- introduce yourself- 1 min time limit
    2- location you want
    3-current employment situation
    4-example of when you showed drive and motivation to meet your ambition
    5-what you did to achieve this ambition
    6- why you are proud of this example
    7- why you want yo join aldi
    8-what do you think you will be doing once given the job
    9- can't remember
    10- can't remember

the whole video interview takes 6 minuets.
    I'm currently waiting on a reply

ReputationRep:
    Just had my video interview, the info on here helped me out so thought I'd share mine in return! Same format as everyone else, 10 ques, 6 minutes. Similar questions to everyone else. You get 10 secs to read a question, then straight into the recording, each question is fast paced but after each you need to click next for the next question to come up, so that gives you time to compose yourself between each question. I actually quite liked the whole thing, better than a phone interview, no time to waffle or get flustered. Its quite relaxed and the questions are straightforward, aside from some research on aldi I wouldnt say too much prep was needed. I think as with many interviews at the moment, what you're actually saying takes a back seat to how you are saying it, your manner, how you cope with condensing your answer into just 30 secs. As I said they're simple questions and they could easily ask you to fill a form in, but they want to see how you cope in pressured, time constrained situations, can you get the necessary info over in a concise well phrased sentence.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Algren)
    Just had my video interview, the info on here helped me out so thought I'd share mine in return! Same format as everyone else, 10 ques, 6 minutes. Similar questions to everyone else. You get 10 secs to read a question, then straight into the recording, each question is fast paced but after each you need to click next for the next question to come up, so that gives you time to compose yourself between each question. I actually quite liked the whole thing, better than a phone interview, no time to waffle or get flustered. Its quite relaxed and the questions are straightforward, aside from some research on aldi I wouldnt say too much prep was needed. I think as with many interviews at the moment, what you're actually saying takes a back seat to how you are saying it, your manner, how you cope with condensing your answer into just 30 secs. As I said they're simple questions and they could easily ask you to fill a form in, but they want to see how you cope in pressured, time constrained situations, can you get the necessary info over in a concise well phrased sentence.
    Can you remember which questions you got?

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.