Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

will it snow tonight or is that bull****? Watch

ReputationRep:
    I wish it snowed here :sad:

ReputationRep:
    I'm in South West England, it's forecast to snow but I'm sure they'll get it wrong as usual
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Supposed to mostly snow in Scotland and Northern England later before it turns to rain later tomorrow. However seems to be snow forecasted for much for the UK at the end of the weekend.

ReputationRep:
    well im in london it said it will snow but i bet like 1cm so im not excited

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Precious Illusions)
    I'm in Scotland and it's yet to snow
    lol I know, theres been loooooooooooooads of hailstones tho

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Princess31)
    lol I know, theres been loooooooooooooads of hailstones tho
    Whereabouts in Scotland are you from? it was hailing here so badly yesterday as I was waiting for a train that was delayed by 20 mins :indiff:
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Not where I live. Instead of snow we just get rain because I live fairly near the sea in North West England and gulf stream sees that we get warmer and wetter weather than most.

I think the most snow we've ever got here in my lifetime was about 6 inches and that was almost 20 years ago. I think we had nearly that much about 2 or 3 years ago but I was at university so didn't get to see it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ha27)
    well im in london it said it will snow but i bet like 1cm so im not excited

Posted from TSR Mobile
    If it snows in London but not here (Letchworth, Herts), I will be pissed of

ReputationRep:
    It snowed when I was walking home. A mixture of snow and rain. Which after 5 minutes vanished.:confused:

ReputationRep:
    It is gonna snow....clits cos we getting turnt up in here

ReputationRep:
    I'm gonna get banned 😞

ReputationRep:
    Whereabouts in Scotland are you from? it was hailing here so badly yesterday as I was waiting for a train that was delayed by 20 mins :indiff:
    Im in Glasgow where are you? and lol it looked like it snowed here everything was white this morning but I thinkkkkkkkkkk it looks like its snowing nao!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Ugh don't even tell me about the trains! I had to get the subway into uni instead on Friday bcos all my trains to central were cancelled!

ReputationRep:
    Im in Glasgow where are you? and lol it looked like it snowed here everything was white this morning but I thinkkkkkkkkkk it looks like its snowing nao!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Ugh don't even tell me about the trains! I had to get the subway into uni instead on Friday bcos all my trains to central were cancelled!
    I'm in North Ayrshire, like 20 mins from Glasgow :lol: Ah that's so annoying! There were no trains from where I am to central at all on Friday and Saturday which was so annoying

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dyl98an)
    I'm gonna get banned 😞
    What do you mean your going to get banned? Tell us more, we understand the mods are a pain in a***

ReputationRep:
    Will people from Scottland stop gloating that they actually get a winter?!

ReputationRep:
    I'm in North Ayrshire, like 20 mins from Glasgow :lol: Ah that's so annoying! There were no trains from where I am to central at all on Friday and Saturday which was so annoying
    Aha i see! How come you were coming glasgow?
    And lol the trains take the piss!
    Hope the weathers okay on Friday... i have an exam :sigh:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gott)
    Will people from Scottland stop gloating that they actually get a winter?!
    Lol so sorry!
    Id post a pic for ya off the whiteness of the hailstones/snow mix but i cant upload from my phone!

ReputationRep:
    Aha i see! How come you were coming glasgow?
    And lol the trains take the piss!
    Hope the weathers okay on Friday... i have an exam :sigh:
    I just wanted to do some shopping, but I'm at Glasgow uni so hopefully the trains aren't messed up the rest of this week D:

Oh that sucks!! Good luck with your exam, hopefully the trains are okay! Definitely give yourself loads of time to get to uni.

ReputationRep:
    I just wanted to do some shopping, but I'm at Glasgow uni so hopefully the trains aren't messed up the rest of this week D:

Oh that sucks!! Good luck with your exam, hopefully the trains are okay! Definitely give yourself loads of time to get to uni.
    Ah i see!! Are you scottish!!? :eek:
    And ah cool what yu study?
    Im at Cale
    But i know hopefully they arent messed up!

Thanks! And i know! Id need to be up at 7 anyway tbh..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gott)
    What do you mean your going to get banned? Tell us more, we understand the mods are a pain in a***
    In that case. Fxck Fxck ****ity fxck fxck bi**h 4ss ho3's

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.