Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Well I thought I had failed did u have 15 questions?

R u doing any additional maths ?

ReputationRep:
    yes, some harder than others, went blanck, no ive got B in GCSE and level 3 in numeracy

ReputationRep:
    That's good then ! Good luck and let me know plz x

ReputationRep:
    doubting myself now! thankyou, will do x

ReputationRep:
    just had an offer through!! so happy! although I cant see where it says which campus im at? x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by clowen197)
    just had an offer through!! so happy! although I cant see where it says which campus im at? x
    Hey I've got an interview next week for nursing and I'm really worried about it. Any advice or tips you could tell me? What's the maths like as I'm struggling to access online revision for it and can't work the snap site

ReputationRep:
    hey, dont worry its not too bad! just try and join in the conversation really! the maths I think was a bit confusing as I hadnt had any samples either! you need to know how to convert grams and kg etc, and also make sure you know how to do percentages, I thought I had failed tbh!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rachpritchard8)
    Hey I've got an interview next week for nursing and I'm really worried about it. Any advice or tips you could tell me? What's the maths like as I'm struggling to access online revision for it and can't work the snap site
    I have a interview on Tuesday for mental health nursing at chester and Im nervous about the maths test too. Ive been doing other uni sample maths papers to practice as chester haven't given me anything. It shouldn't be bad as we have a calculator so just use bitesize and skillswise.

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.