Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gsaray1905)
    I had only one serious relationship when I was in secondary school. I had ond night stand relationships at the university but I have never loved someone. Guys, I do not know what to do. I do not care about anything. I just want to hug her and cry...
    I wanna love someone because I could not so far... I do not expect anything. But if I had a regular relationship, I could have love someone. [/SIZE]
    Love is a short-lived psychological feeling. There is no permanent love only permanent heartbreak...

ReputationRep:
    I just wanted to share my feelings with you

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Aww it's good to let your feelings out. I can relate with how you're feeling there's loads of time to find someone though. In fact I bet when you don't even think about it you will find that person. It's nice to have someone you love and you care for that you'd do anything and everything for. It's just a matter of time. I'm not saying wait patiently for them to turn up at your door. Go out meet people and you'll see what happens.

ReputationRep:
    I just cant forget it. Love cant be the hardest thing

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I just cant forget it. Love cant be the hardest thing

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Aw you really are the cutest bless you. Okay sweet the thing is it will come in time you're obviously capable of it so stop worrying your head about it just now and try to get on with life. Before you know you'll meet someone. Try and occupy your time with things hobbies and stuff more chance of meeting someone that way. More to the point hang out with friends, get cuddles of them haha

ReputationRep:
    You look to the good picture you have yet. You did not love someone for real yet. So, your heart is pure and ready to embrace the girl you think that she can complete you in some way.

If you love someone for real, from the kernel of your heart, and later on you find he/she doesn't deserve your love, and ended up breaking up with her/him. Some ashes will remain in your heart, and they will never goes away. Your heart also will never be the same. Why would you want to go through a process that it might kill you from inside to a point you don't care.

i consider you lucky coz you don't carry within your heart a burden of a failure relationship.

anyhow, good luck finding a girl that you can love and settle with.

ReputationRep:
    There's nothing stopping you from loving someone, the struggle is in getting them to love you back.

ReputationRep:
    I do not know. I am one of the most popular guys at my university. It is very easy to meet girls for me. I think I am not ugly. But I could not experience love so far. I am afraid that It will be platonic love when I love someone. Because I do not know how to behave when I love. I even thought that I could be a gay. But I dont feel anything for males too.
    I'm 21 but I am too childish emotionally. Maybe thats why

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I can love somebody. I think it is not that difficult. But my university is something like a" fashion week". Everbody is cool, most of them are beautiful. But they worth money and cars. I have both of them but I do not love materialism. There is no real love here.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Do not love my muscles or car . Love my soul.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    you haven't seen The Hobbit BOTFA, have you?

ReputationRep:
    The tragedy is that when you find them, you have to be very careful about how much you "love" them. If you make it too easy, you can kiss them goodbye pretty quickly.

ReputationRep:
    Lol, OP you're cracking me up. Have a hunch you're trolling

ReputationRep:
    I am not trolling mate.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 16, 2015
Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.