Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Do you want to build a snowman? Fatwa against building snowmen in Saudi Arabia. watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by felamaslen)
    End Islamic law.
    No one make islamic law if some one make islam law his country will be invaded by USA .
    Afghanistan yemen iraq libya they made islamic law direct USA make troubles to them and brain wash you animals about us we are terrorist islam law is the best i vote

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ocean-desert90)
    No one make islamic law if some one make islam law his country will be invaded by USA .
    Afghanistan yemen iraq libya they made islamic law direct USA make troubles to them and brain wash you animals about us we are terrorist islam law is the best i vote
    The USA doesn't invade tyrannical Islamist regimes enough, as far as I'm concerned. I want to get rid of all of them!

ReputationRep:
    Life is clean and pure , life in europe it is full of lies and wearing a masks and show off . And want to build empire from killing syrians with strike and bomb iraq our enemy isnt france or USA israel our public enemy no1 im very sick from cancer i dont want to miss the day we invade the jewish and take the revenge of 70 years of killing muslims and believe me if israel down we cut the head of poisen snake you will stay under our beneath waitting us for mercy ,

Because the secret is israel the head of infidel and all crises in the world i wish we came to israel crawling and kill them one by one because every each crises in this world happen by jewish and zionism i hate israel and i live in kuwait f*ck you all
    You'd be less angry if you could have a drink once in a while or enjoy music and TV, and think and feel what you want, make your own decisions and even build snowmen with your kids without having to consult some old man.

Just saying.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Studentus-anonymous)
    You'd be less angry if you could have a drink once in a while or enjoy music and TV, and think and feel what you want, make your own decisions and even build snowmen with your kids without having to consult some old man.

Just saying.
    Building a snow man its not against the law i watch tv and listen to music every day
    But you people cant stop invade and kill with nuclear bombs you have nuclear every where and you called your self peace maker and you are violence make we live in middile east and persia 1000's years with no war against each other you cammed and make the war between us i wish big meteor come to europe and erase you people

ReputationRep:
    Building a snow man its not against the law i watch tv and listen to music every day
    But you people cant stop invade and kill with nuclear bombs you have nuclear every where and you called your self peace maker and you are violence make we live in middile east and persia 1000's years with no war against each other you cammed and make the war between us i wish big meteor come to europe and erase you people
    You were doing so well to, troll.

And a big meteor to take out Europe is probably taking the rest of you with us.

Lol, been fun though, thanks for the light entertainment. 7/10 not shabby.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tammie123)
    ahahahaha are they being for real? saudi is a funny country
    Not such a funny place for those who have to abide by the barbaric and backward laws over there.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by thunder_chunky)
    Not such a funny place for those who have to abide by the barbaric and backward laws over there.
    yeah true, I feel really sorry for them

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 16, 2015
Poll
Who is your favourite TV detective?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.