Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

How often do you shower/have a bath? watch

• View Poll Results: How often do you shower/take a bath?
    Every day.
    60.38%
    2-3 times a day.
    3.14%
    More than 3 times a day.
    0.63%
    2-3 times a week.
    30.19%
    2-3 timed a months.
    3.77%
    Once a year.
    1.89%
    Never.
    0%

Every day and always have a sink wash in the mornings.

ReputationRep:
    New years for a fresh start

(Original post by fieldy_xo)
    It's really unnecessary to shower every single day and it's bad for your skin and hair, showering often is what leads to dry skin and greasy hair. You're stripping your body and hair of what it's meant to have, people really should be showering every few days, and using baby wipes, wet cloths on areas where they feel especially gross in the days in between.

I used to wash my hair every day because it got greasy and I've found that now that I wash it every 2-3 days it's not as greasy and in much better condition
    This. People really don't need to shower every day.

ReputationRep:
    If anyone showers less than once a day then you need to take a serious look at your life and come to the realisation that..... You probably smell

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • Peer Support Volunteers

ReputationRep:
    Peer Support Volunteers
    Everyday I shower. Wash my hair every 2 days though.
    Haven't had a bath since I was 9. You're lying in your own dirt. Disgusting.

Showers are the way forward.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Maid Marian)
    Every day and always have a sink wash in the mornings.
    What's a sink wash :0

ReputationRep:
    If I don't shower everyday, my hair ends up looking like the tables at McDonalds... I need my showers!!

(Original post by Carrot_Cake_13)
    Um...:erm: Like you wash your chest, neck, face and underarms with soap in the sink?

ReputationRep:
    Um...:erm: Like you wash your chest, neck, face and underarms with soap in the sink?
    Ahhh I see. Never heard of that before. But then surely, water will drip to the ground.

ReputationRep:
    Ahhh I see. Never heard of that before. But then surely, water will drip to the ground.
    Stand on a towel?

Well no, you're not using THAT much water. I usually just slather with soap and then wet a cloth and scrub it off. Nice and quick way of washing.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ruthless Dutchman)
    Stand on a towel?
    Ohh, the bathroom mats

ReputationRep:
    Well no, you're not using THAT much water. I usually just slather with soap and then wet a cloth and scrub it off. Nice and quick way of washing.
    Oh yeh, that make sense.

Clever :'D

ReputationRep:
    It's really unnecessary to shower every single day and it's bad for your skin and hair, showering often is what leads to dry skin and greasy hair. You're stripping your body and hair of what it's meant to have, people really should be showering every few days, and using baby wipes, wet cloths on areas where they feel especially gross in the days in between.

I used to wash my hair every day because it got greasy and I've found that now that I wash it every 2-3 days it's not as greasy and in much better condition
    What a load of old crap. I bet whoever told you that simultaneously sold you a load of expensive and unnecessary cosmetics, didn't they?

ReputationRep:
    Am I the only one who actually ENJOYS my showers.

They're my 'me' time.

I have one in morning and one in evening after gym.

I don't need it but I enjoy it...

ReputationRep:
    I shower everyday. Twice a day when I workout or feel particularly sweaty/hot due to the weather.

Am I the only one that loves the water to be extremely hot?

Nah, I think that only applies to hair. You should wash your body everyday & then moisturise. Hair & skin are two different things. You shouldn't wash your hair every single day, correct.

ReputationRep:
    Every night. I was my hair every weekday. Would prefer to wash my hair slightly less frequently than that but it's necessary after work.

ReputationRep:
    Me mum used to stick me in the sink up to about age 6 , not sure how it works when you get to 18 or so. but hope they have more than lace curtains.

ReputationRep:
    You lather up your chest every morning, is this correct?

(Original post by cole-slaw)
    You lather up your chest every morning, is this correct?
    :indiff:

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.