Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Duncan of Jordanstone applications 2015 watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Well then, here's mine:
    https://www.flickr.com/photos/[email protected]/
    It's not the best, but oh well. And also the gif doesn't seem to want to be moving on Flickr.

ReputationRep:
    Hey guys! I'm applying for here for first year. I got rejected from ECA but I'm feeling hopeful about this.

Are all your portfolios complete now or are you guys still sorting final touches?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tronicfalc)
    Hey guys! I'm applying for here for first year. I got rejected from ECA but I'm feeling hopeful about this.

Are all your portfolios complete now or are you guys still sorting final touches?
    I got rejected from them too! My portfolios pretty much done, what about you? X

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Olivcj)
    I got rejected from them too! My portfolios pretty much done, what about you? X
    Me too haha my portfolio and all wasn't well prepared I started way too late so it's not a suprise heh.. I really hope for Dundee otherwise i'll wait a year... I really just applied to ECA and Dundee because they were my fav choices.. (I'm not from UK)

Keeping fingers crossed for all who didn't get a reply yet

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rivvies)
    Me too haha my portfolio and all wasn't well prepared I started way too late so it's not a suprise heh.. I really hope for Dundee otherwise i'll wait a year... I really just applied to ECA and Dundee because they were my fav choices.. (I'm not from UK)

Keeping fingers crossed for all who didn't get a reply yet
    That's the same as me, my portfolios far more developed now then it was earlier this year!

Aaaah where are you from?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Olivcj)
    That's the same as me, my portfolios far more developed now then it was earlier this year!

Aaaah where are you from?
    I'm from Germany !

I totally forgot about the whole applications/portfolio thing as we Germans generally apply to Uni after exams (around July), so the admissions process is fairly quick. Sending the application via UCAS in January already was such a rush and I was quite stressed out before haha

ReputationRep:
    I've got a couple of things to finish off and a few annotations to add but for the most part I'm done. I feel much more prepared than I did about ECA. More time to work definitely makes it less stressful applying.

ReputationRep:
    Do you guys know how many places there are and how many apply for the general foundation course??

ReputationRep:
    http://www.whatuni.com/degrees/cours...2/cdetail.html

It's on here. Theres even a nice visual representation. A scary visual representation.

ReputationRep:
    Handed in my portfolio today guys, anyone else handed theirs in yet?

ReputationRep:
    I had to hand in mine already (23rd March)! I wish you guys all the luck. Let's keep our fingers crossed for offers !

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rivvies)
    I had to hand in mine already (23rd March)! I wish you guys all the luck. Let's keep our fingers crossed for offers !
    Thank you! Good luck to you too! So nervous about the offers coming out, should be around 2 1/2 weeks

ReputationRep:
    Yup, mine went in today too!

Super nervous though

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Makker)
    Yup, mine went in today too!

Super nervous though
    Me too, can't explain how scared I am

ReputationRep:
    Submitting my portfolio today. Tense times haha. Good luck everyone!

ReputationRep:
    Hey everyone, is it Monday the 27th we collect our portfolios? I forgot what the guy there told me :confused:

ReputationRep:
    I think it's the 25th? But maybe I'm wrong!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tronicfalc)
    Hey everyone, is it Monday the 27th we collect our portfolios? I forgot what the guy there told me :confused:
    Saturday 25th or Monday 27th from 10am-4pm! Any of those two dates

ReputationRep:
    Thanks guys

ReputationRep:
    Anyone know what happens when you're getting your folio couriered back to you? The guy on the day said that I'd get it delivered but I haven't heard anything from them and am worried now that I may need to collect it.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: May 30, 2015
Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.