Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    That's cool! I probs would have had lectures with you if I made Bedfordshire or Anglia Ruskin my first choice, but I've decided to go to De Montfort

ReputationRep:
    I wonder why nobody seems to be going to any I've applied to?

ReputationRep:
    Same! I've already made De Montfort my firm choice, but I've tried searching for other people who are going there but I've found none

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by robyndeborah)
    Same! I've already made De Montfort my firm choice, but I've tried searching for other people who are going there but I've found none
    Whereas I'm wanting Huddersfield.

ReputationRep:
    Im 27 and an really interested in studying criminology as im fed up in a dead end job, does it open alot of career opportunities up and what level would i start at? Done a police studies course a few years back and criminology was part of the course, i really enjoyed that side of course but since went back into work to pay the bills, getting old now and need to get a move on quick before its too late!

Any advice would be appreciated. Thanks

Posted from TSR Mobile
    •  Official Rep

ReputationRep:
     Official Rep
    Aw cool! I've applied to Anglia Ruskin, De Montfort, Northampton and Bedfordshire
    Hi robyndeborah! Really excited you have chosen Beds as one of your choices, if you have any questions, just let us know!

ReputationRep:
    I applied to Durham (Criminology), Manchester (Sociology and Criminology), Royal Holloway (Criminology and Psychology), Sussex (Sociology and Criminology) and York (Sociology with Criminology). Have conditional offers from Manchester and York, still waiting on the others.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Anyone applied to glyndwr?

ReputationRep:
    Hey!

Has anyone applied to study criminology at university this september? If so, where have you applied?

Also, is anyone currently studying it, and where? Want to see what I've left myself in for, thank you! ☺
    I've applied for it and will be studying in Sunderland. Cant wait!!

ReputationRep:
    Hi, I've applied to study Criminology at Kingson, Greenwich, Roehampton, Middlesex and West London

ReputationRep:
    Is anyone doing criminology at Teesside uni x

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: September 24, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you rather give up salt or pepper?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.