Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

what is your biggest mistake/regret in your life so far? Watch

ReputationRep:
    I regret not getting braces when I was younger (That being said, my teeth have only become bad now, say, in the last year or two. I miss having nice teeth :cry: )

ReputationRep:
    Never revealing my feelings for Lara to her :moon:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SirMasterKey)
    Never revealing my feelings for Lara to her :moon:
    who is lara? I assume a crush?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sharukhan)
    who is lara? I assume a crush?
    A girl I met and was very good friends with on my year abroad. :moon:

ReputationRep:
    Being such a pussy in school.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    A girl I met and was very good friends with on my year abroad. :moon:
    Find her ?!

ReputationRep:
    Find her ?!
    She reads my messages but never replies. What can you do?

Besides the past is the past.

ReputationRep:
    She reads my messages but never replies. What can you do?

Besides the past is the past.
    yep , it absolutely stinks- believe me I know but sometimes just best to move on , maybe something better awaits you!

ReputationRep:
    Not getting a job earlier & wasting my 2nd year at Uni not doing most of the work & going to lectures/seminars. I should have just said that I wasn't enjoying it instead of keeping everything wrapped up :facepalm:

ReputationRep:
    When I was a kid I often liked to be on my own, and when I started secondary school I basically shunned friendship because of it. Now I'm in my first year of university and I haven't managed to get out of that yet . I have basically no friends and I feel like I'm missing out on a lot of things.

It's easy for me to say this looking back though. At the time I was the "weird" kid and often made fun of, so I had good reason to want to be alone. But I do wish I'd acted differently, because I might not have ended up as socially awkward as I am now.

ReputationRep:
    yep , it absolutely stinks- believe me I know but sometimes just best to move on , maybe something better awaits you!
    I moved on a good long while ago now but she remains the one that got away.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RFowler)
    When I was a kid I often liked to be on my own, and when I started secondary school I basically shunned friendship because of it. Now I'm in my first year of university and I haven't managed to get out of that yet . I have basically no friends and I feel like I'm missing out on a lot of things.

It's easy for me to say this looking back though. At the time I was the "weird" kid and often made fun of, so I had good reason to want to be alone. But I do wish I'd acted differently, because I might not have ended up as socially awkward as I am now.
    Join societies/ sports practices?

ReputationRep:
    Not standing up and preventing my dad from being an arse for the last 5 years

ReputationRep:
    Wasting away a lot of time in my early teens years, being moderately addicted to playing World of Warcraft(PC Game).

ReputationRep:
    so what are you doing now in terms of university education or a job , did you have other aspirations?
    I'm studying for a masters degree at the moment. I did have other aspirations, but for practical reasons they are unattainable unfortunately.

ReputationRep:
    OP, I am so sorry to say this but...here it goes...you are my biggest mistake. Yes, that's right...I am your father. Come to dady, baby

ReputationRep:
    I moved on a good long while ago now but she remains the one that got away.
    lol Chase her then. Don't let her escape.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RFowler)

Not too late to turn that **** around.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DerMann)
    lol Chase her then. Don't let her escape.
    I'm in the UK, she's in Germany. She 'escaped' when she moved back to Germany after the first semester which was two years ago now. No point flogging a dead cow and those bridges have been burned. I've fallen for other girls since and will fall for more in the future.

ReputationRep:
    I'm in the UK, she's in Germany. She 'escaped' when she moved back to Germany after the first semester which was two years ago now. No point flogging a dead cow and those bridges have been burned. I've fallen for other girls since and will fall for more in the future.
    A good hunter knows when the prey has escaped...

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 4, 2015
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brexit voters: Do you stand by your vote?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.