The Student Room Group

Looks wise what would you honestly rate yourself out of 10?

Scroll to see replies

possibly a 6/10 on a good day. i'd stretch as far as a 7.
probably a 4, maybe a 5 on a good day

Posted from TSR Mobile
Right now? About 2/10

When I'm a more normal weight, on a bad day 4/10, on a normal day 5/10, on a good day 6/10
It's really hard to know. I lost a lot of weight last year, and that has really affected how people perceive me.

6/10?
7/10 if I dress well and finish getting fit.

I don't have hordes of admirers, anyway. :frown:
7/10
Reply 25
5-6/10.
4 for my body, 6 for my face.

Used to be a 5
I'd say a 6.5/10, but no-one's perfect, everyone has their flaws.

Mine are my ears, nose, hairline and teeth. :lol:

A few years ago I'd have called myself a 3 though.
1. I have what resembles a face.
0 :dontknow:
7/10 on a good day.

If if I got my teeth fixed then I would probably rate myself higher because other than them I am pretty much happy with how I look.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Spock's Socks
7/10 on a good day.

If if I got my teeth fixed then I would probably rate myself higher because other than them I am pretty much happy with how I look.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Those ears though?
6.5-7
Original post by Spock's Socks
7/10 on a good day.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah same problem as me. Got a gap in my tooth. Have small blemishes too but that can be sorted out.
(edited 9 years ago)
4.5 on average but about 6 on a good day.
10/10 :colone:
Seriously, though When men see me they often pay attention. So I'd assume I'm well over a 5. *flips hair*

I mean, I'm 22, slim, average height, I can style, nice head of hair that shines and good dye jobs, and I don't need lots of makeup. I also pretend to be confident, like I strut, and I carry myself pretty well.

People think they aren't noticed so they do extra stuff, but on the contrary I find that the more dignified I act, the more attention I get.

It all comes together, appearance and demeanour.
11/10 *Narcissist ...
Reply 37
3-4/10...or maybe 5/10 on a good day? I have small acne scarring on my cheeks and fine lines on my forehead that I don't like, so I wanna get them sorted out in the future. I'm growing my beard out too, so who knows how I would look in 2 years time?
Original post by pocahontas lol
10/10 :colone:
Seriously, though When men see me they often pay attention. So I'd assume I'm well over a 5. *flips hair*

I mean, I'm 22, slim, average height, I can style, nice head of hair that shines and good dye jobs, and I don't need lots of makeup. I also pretend to be confident, like I strut, and I carry myself pretty well.

People think they aren't noticed so they do extra stuff, but on the contrary I find that the more dignified I act, the more attention I get.

It all comes together, appearance and demeanour.

Pics or it didn't happen.
Reply 39
Original post by marcusmerehay
I'd say a 6.5/10, but no-one's perfect, everyone has their flaws.

Mine are my ears, nose, hairline and teeth. :lol:

A few years ago I'd have called myself a 3 though.

How have you changed?
Original post by Gambit92

Used to be a 5

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending