Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Looks wise what would you honestly rate yourself out of 10? watch

ReputationRep:
    possibly a 6/10 on a good day. i'd stretch as far as a 7.

ReputationRep:
    probably a 4, maybe a 5 on a good day

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Welcome Squad
    Right now? About 2/10

When I'm a more normal weight, on a bad day 4/10, on a normal day 5/10, on a good day 6/10

ReputationRep:
    It's really hard to know. I lost a lot of weight last year, and that has really affected how people perceive me.

6/10?
    7/10 if I dress well and finish getting fit.

I don't have hordes of admirers, anyway.

ReputationRep:
    7/10

ReputationRep:
    5-6/10.

ReputationRep:
    4 for my body, 6 for my face.

ReputationRep:

Used to be a 5

ReputationRep:
    I'd say a 6.5/10, but no-one's perfect, everyone has their flaws.

Mine are my ears, nose, hairline and teeth. :lol:

A few years ago I'd have called myself a 3 though.

ReputationRep:
    1. I have what resembles a face.

ReputationRep:
    0 :dontknow:
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    7/10 on a good day.

If if I got my teeth fixed then I would probably rate myself higher because other than them I am pretty much happy with how I look.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Spock's Socks)
    7/10 on a good day.

If if I got my teeth fixed then I would probably rate myself higher because other than them I am pretty much happy with how I look.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Those ears though?
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    My looks are improving,,,

ReputationRep:
    6.5-7
    7/10 on a good day.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah same problem as me. Got a gap in my tooth. Have small blemishes too but that can be sorted out.

ReputationRep:
    4.5 on average but about 6 on a good day.

ReputationRep:
    10/10
    Seriously, though When men see me they often pay attention. So I'd assume I'm well over a 5. *flips hair*

I mean, I'm 22, slim, average height, I can style, nice head of hair that shines and good dye jobs, and I don't need lots of makeup. I also pretend to be confident, like I strut, and I carry myself pretty well.

People think they aren't noticed so they do extra stuff, but on the contrary I find that the more dignified I act, the more attention I get.

It all comes together, appearance and demeanour.

ReputationRep:
    11/10 *Narcissist ...

ReputationRep:
    3-4/10...or maybe 5/10 on a good day? I have small acne scarring on my cheeks and fine lines on my forehead that I don't like, so I wanna get them sorted out in the future. I'm growing my beard out too, so who knows how I would look in 2 years time?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pocahontas lol)
    10/10
    Seriously, though When men see me they often pay attention. So I'd assume I'm well over a 5. *flips hair*

I mean, I'm 22, slim, average height, I can style, nice head of hair that shines and good dye jobs, and I don't need lots of makeup. I also pretend to be confident, like I strut, and I carry myself pretty well.

People think they aren't noticed so they do extra stuff, but on the contrary I find that the more dignified I act, the more attention I get.

It all comes together, appearance and demeanour.
    Pics or it didn't happen.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 20, 2016
Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.