Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dimaghani)
    I'm Iraqi, so we might just about understand each other haha although I'm not that great at Arabic! I know what you mean O.O everything's ben distracting me when I'm trying to revise so you're not the only one

For Thursday, yes I am They haven't given us much information about what we're going to do though lol I assume we're going to be dealing with real patients or something, loving the suspense!
    cool, i know a lot of iraqis so i'd understand you & i think its shadowing but not sure? wanna do something more involved than that tho

oh btw make sure you leave out of the london bridge exit from london bridge underground station because it took me ages to find guys campus a couple of weeks back when i went to a lecture literally went around in circles hah - or leave out of the borough high st one and go right and take the first right turn.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by yasmin#2)
    cool, i know a lot of iraqis so i'd understand you & i think its shadowing but not sure? wanna do something more involved than that tho

oh btw make sure you leave out of the london bridge exit from london bridge underground station because it took me ages to find guys campus a couple of weeks back when i went to a lecture literally went around in circles hah - or leave out of the borough high st one and go right and take the first right turn.
    I know right, but I actually think we're going to be doing practicals because they're being really picky with what to wear and having our hair tied up... Talking about clothing, do they expect us to wear crocs shoes or something?xD I don't have anything that fits their regulations!

Omgosh thanks a lot, I'm dreading finding my way there, I get lost in my own town let alone city :O I'll bring a map or something and ask around if I get lost haha

Where abouts do you live if you don't mind me asking :P I live in South Ruislip

ReputationRep:
    I know right, but I actually think we're going to be doing practicals because they're being really picky with what to wear and having our hair tied up... Talking about clothing, do they expect us to wear crocs shoes or something?xD I don't have anything that fits their regulations!

Omgosh thanks a lot, I'm dreading finding my way there, I get lost in my own town let alone city :O I'll bring a map or something and ask around if I get lost haha

Where abouts do you live if you don't mind me asking :P I live in South Ruislip
    oh yeah true! hopefully practicals then and loooool im just gonna wear ankle boots if they let me, & omg same i have no sense of direction what so ever theres these little map things near that area so dw. and ealing never been to south ruislip

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by yasmin#2)
    oh yeah true! hopefully practicals then and loooool im just gonna wear ankle boots if they let me, & omg same i have no sense of direction what so ever theres these little map things near that area so dw. and ealing never been to south ruislip
    Yeah I'm sure they'll be fine, they can't turn you back if they're not lol
    Oh that's good you're not too far from there then,
    Ruislip is just further down the A40 after Greenford/Perivale/Northolt... so it takes about an hour to get there I think so I'll leave super early to give some time for finding the place :P

ReputationRep:
    Yeah I'm sure they'll be fine, they can't turn you back if they're not lol
    Oh that's good you're not too far from there then,
    Ruislip is just further down the A40 after Greenford/Perivale/Northolt... so it takes about an hour to get there I think so I'll leave super early to give some time for finding the place :P
    ohh right heard of it just never had a reason to go, and yeah thats a good idea im doing the same, if you go by underground i suggest u leave an hour an a half early, see you there x

ReputationRep:
    I need help...
    Im applying too but I'm so nervous about sending the application for DentView I don't really know what to say tbh...
    Its daunting..

ReputationRep:
    Hey guys how long were your applications roughly? Overthinking what to write for the application >.< is everyone applying for DentView here?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Amazonite)
    I need help...
    Im applying too but I'm so nervous about sending the application for DentView I don't really know what to say tbh...
    Its daunting..
    I guess just plan out your answers in bullet points first for each question and then chuck in some connectives to add it all together😁

ReputationRep:
    Did anyone get a response from KCL regarding Dentview or Medview ??? I waited for the whole day but still haven't heard from them

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by strawberry06)
    Did anyone get a response from KCL regarding Dentview or Medview ??? I waited for the whole day but still haven't heard from them
    Same here😭 I just checked their Twitter and they said they had a record number of applications and that responses will be in "a couple of weeks"!

-for DentView ^

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by zeezus)
    Same here😭 I just checked their Twitter and they said they had a record number of applications and that responses will be in "a couple of weeks"!

-for DentView ^

Thank you for letting me know. I was starting to get worried. At least they should have emailed us to let us now !!!

ReputationRep:
    Thank you for letting me know. I was starting to get worried. At least they should have emailed us to let us now !!!
    It's alright aha ^_^ Hope you get in!☺️

ReputationRep:
    Did anybody get in then?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by zeezus)
    Did anybody get in then?
    I still haven't heard back from KCL, starting to get impatient I dreamt that I received an email from them telling me I got a place. I don't think it will happen though since there was a "record number of application".
    What about you, did they email you? I wish you all the best, hope you get in

ReputationRep:
    They emailed me today, I didn't get in hopefully there'll be loads of other opportunities though, like there's some dental lectures at Kings on Wednesdays

-you should check your junk mail too, mine was in there

ReputationRep:
    I still haven't heard back from KCL, starting to get impatient I dreamt that I received an email from them telling me I got a place. I don't think it will happen though since there was a "record number of application".
    What about you, did they email you? I wish you all the best, hope you get in
    Hey, I managed to get in. Wbu?
    If you did, could you please explain the dress code for me? NO JEANS? like bruhhh wt****
    I'm so lost idk what to wear lmaoo

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 8, 2017
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.