Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Blacks what is your experiences with racism watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by marco14196)
    I don't bloody know anymore. Is there a correct term to use anymore. What the hell are we meant to use. Its why I don't really look at peoples colour anymore, I look at nationality. Whats the ok one to use. I'll go with black then, whatever is least offensive
    Why would you use anything but black in the first place? What century are you from? Evidently, the 20th century....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JamesNeedHelp2)
    Why would you use anything but black in the first place? What century are you from? Evidently, the 20th century....
    I usually use the word black anyway, I never knew coloured was seen as being much more offensive. Mistake on my part

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HarryDn)
    My looks is something that I know I am good in. I have looked at 1,000 mirrors in every angle imaginable. I have measured my face, my nose - width ratio, ect... I have studied what makes people attractive, analyzed my face to painstaking detail.
    Dayuum, i dont believe that i am on that level yet, so i will proceed to sit my ass back down and finish my KFC certified chicken.

ReputationRep:
    Dayuum, i dont believe that i am on that level yet, so i will proceed to sit my ass back down and finish my KFC certified chicken.
    Lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by marco14196)
    I usually use the word black anyway, I never knew coloured was seen as being much more offensive. Mistake on my part
    Thats alright, you can call me black, nigguh, KFC chicken eater, white women lover, water melon destroyer....but not coloured or ******. Thats just not on.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Black Cat)
    Nope
    So uhhhh

you're a black boy cat and uhhh

I'm a black girl cat so uhhh

let's put these paws together, wrap tails, and make it happen, waddaya say? :perv:

ReputationRep:
    Lol

Oh my hahahaha!!!!!

ReputationRep:
    Oh my hahahaha!!!!!
    found the first one :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pocahontas lol)
    So uhhhh

you're a black boy cat and uhhh

I'm a black girl cat so uhhh

let's put these paws together, wrap tails, and make it happen, waddaya say? :perv:
    The first woman troll i have seen on TSR since 2011.

ReputationRep:
    found the first one :rofl:

I like the confidence displayed by him more than anything.

Even if he isnt good looking.

ReputationRep:
    The first woman troll i have seen on TSR since 2011.
    I'm not a troll.
    I'm a cat.
    So stop being racist.

ReputationRep:
    I like the confidence displayed by him more than anything.

Even if he isnt good looking.

He's very good looking. Look at those succulent lips. :perv:

ReputationRep:
    {{I've decided instead to remove this post and go to Black Cat the main G himself.}}

ReputationRep:
    I'm not a troll.
    I'm a cat.
    So stop being racist.
    Whats wrong with being racist? I think you are being racist towards racist people, like myself, by implying, that racists cant be racist.

ReputationRep:
    Whats wrong with being racist? I think you are being racist towards racist people, like myself, by impying, that racists cant be racist.
    Pet me.

ReputationRep:
    I'd rather be called "black" than "coloured" it just sounds so weird whenever someone says it. That term got banned not long ago. However OP could of rephrased the title.
    I agree.

ReputationRep:
    Pet me.
    In what way? :eek:

ReputationRep:
    In what way? :eek:
    There's so many black cats n dogs in here, I don't know which way to turn. *sheds n purrs*

ReputationRep:
    I'd rather be called "black" than "coloured" it just sounds so weird whenever someone says it. That term got banned not long ago. However OP could of rephrased the title.
    What about afro-caribbean-person - thats what I call black people generally.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Adipoptosis)
    What about afro-caribbean-person - thats what I call black people generally.
    So what do you call African people? LMAO

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.