Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

What insecurities do you have? watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by iAmanze)
    None. I've rid myself of such useless feelings and replaced it all with self love and confidence.
    nobody has no insecurities. Some have very little, but no-one has none. I can guess what yours would be

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by queen-bee)
    We all have at least one insecurity,so what would you say yours are?

i think mine are that I may never be good enough due to my past relationships, that I'm over emotional, I sometimes feel like I don't fit in and would rather be alone 90% of the time and also fear of having a broken heart
    Could I ask, sorry if I am being intrusive, but what do you mean "never be good enough due to my past relationships"?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Smash Bandicoot)
    nobody has no insecurities. Some have very little, but no-one has none. I can guess what yours would be
    Have few minor worries, such as will I be able to successfully outcompete other candidates to gain an investment banking internship in my first year of university and such..
    However, fairly interested to see what you say. What insecurities do I have?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Smash Bandicoot)
    ah ffs I post my little self-pitying monologues and then I remember that some of the people answering the threads are 13 and likely won't understand it
    Can I just say 13 year olds understand more things then what most people think we do, lol sorry not being rude 🙈

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lay♥)
    Can I just say 13 year olds understand more things then what most people think we do, lol sorry not being rude
    ah yeah sorry to assume what did you think of my long post above then

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by iAmanze)
    Have few minor worries, such as will I be able to successfully outcompete other candidates to gain an investment banking internship in my first year of university and such..
    However, fairly interested to see what you say. What insecurities do I have?
    standard fear of failure and that your sense of resolve is more fragile in the unconscious than you consciously believe it to be. Perhaps a fear that confidence, resolve and drive will not be enough. Some of the higher end of anxieties considering you are past the base neuroses

ReputationRep:
    None. I practice acceptance, y'all should try it some time

Spoiler:
    Show
    Granted, being a deluded narcissist does rather help :awesome:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Foo.mp3)
    None. I practice acceptance, y'all should try it some time

Spoiler:
    Show
    Granted, being a deluded narcissist does rather help :awesome:
    Sorry we can't all be like you,unfortunately!
    Smh

ReputationRep:
    Sorry we can't all be like you,unfortunately! Smh
    Nonsense, everyone has 'inner Foo'. You just have to find him, buried deep inside you :laugh:

ReputationRep:
    Nonsense, everyone has 'inner Foo'. You just have to find him, buried deep inside you :laugh:
    Sounds sexual O_O

ReputationRep:
    No thanks. I would rather hurt than feel nothing at all. Deep inside where,I wonder

ReputationRep:
    my appearance and my mental state

ReputationRep:
    No thanks. I would rather hurt than feel nothing at all. Deep inside where,I wonder
    Foo has feels :sad:

Spoiler:
    Show
    Deep inside your tummy :emog:

ReputationRep:
    Foo has feels :sad:

Spoiler:
    Show
    Deep inside your tummy :emog:
    Foo has never had any feels,he only practises favouritism and has a PhD in breaking a girls heart

Deep inside my tummy? I don't remember having a foo there

ReputationRep:
    If I'm going out I take ****ing ages, because I'm a perfectionist and value the judgment of others
    my smile, I hate it

ReputationRep:
    Foo has never had any feels
    Hurt feels :sad:

Deep inside my tummy? I don't remember having a foo there
    I came swiftly, before you could register what was going on, and planted a seed, that grew into your little inner Foo spirit :iiam:

ReputationRep:
    I'm okay with my looks and all...my problem is that I'm to shy and I'm to kind towards others

ReputationRep:
    Hurt feels :sad:

I came swiftly, before you could register what was going on, and planted a seed, that grew into your little inner Foo spirit :iiam:
    When was the last time you felt bad about something?

You wish!

ReputationRep:
    I find it really, really hard to trust people who like me, because, well, I've met me and frankly Im a bit of a ****.

ReputationRep:
    Everyone would see me as a ****** because i dont watch football

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.