Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Anyone ever had a nice school photo? watch

(Original post by Frappé)
    Year 9 was excellent. The rest were ugly. School photos are so forced.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    My year 7 was the best😂

Posted from TSR Mobile

I broke the camera in my final year. The photo they put as me was the guy behind me in the line. He got his one as him as well. :emo: It was the first time I would have wanted the photo as it would have been the last one. :moon:

(Original post by Maid Marian)
    No, I cannot and HATE posing for photos.
    I have some good school photos, but I never really liked posing for them at the time. I don't really like having my photo taken either, especially because everyone always insists on me smiling, which I refuse to do because it makes me look stupid.

After a certain age (can't remember when exactly), I would usually have a neutral look in school photos.

I always ended up tearing them up in embarrassment. Year 7 was the best but school photo day= bad hair day every time
How are you feeling about your exams?
Useful resources

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.