Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    [QUOTE=beckgibbons;53078149]
    (Original post by Maturehealth)

Well I've had an email inviting me for my selection test but I wasn't sure whether there was an interview as well or whether it was seperate? Have you got your maths and English on Monday that's what I've got I think?
    I'm definitely the same I keep thinking of things I could of said but I was more nervous than I realised! I haven't heard anything off staffs yet have you? X
    Ye it is separate, maths and english monday then they invite you back for interview if you pass. I am due at 11 too! Might see you there!

With BCU, I know they said we won't hear until end of feb but is that for offers and rejections?

I did not apply to staffs hun x

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    [QUOTE=Maturehealth;53080299]
    (Original post by beckgibbons)

Ye it is separate, maths and english monday then they invite you back for interview if you pass. I am due at 11 too! Might see you there!

With BCU, I know they said we won't hear until end of feb but is that for offers and rejections?

I did not apply to staffs hun x

Posted from TSR Mobile
    How did you find that out about them both being seperate? Yeah you should do I'm not sure I never asked when I would hear back x

ReputationRep:
    [QUOTE=beckgibbons;53080409]

How did you find that out about them both being seperate? Yeah you should do I'm not sure I never asked when I would hear back x
    It was on the email I received, have you checked your Evision? It may be on there. I'm worried about the maths, I have heard its really difficult x

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    [QUOTE=Maturehealth;53080813]

It was on the email I received, have you checked your Evision? It may be on there. I'm worried about the maths, I have heard its really difficult x

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I'm not great at maths so I hope not! Did you find the maths hard at BCU? When was your interview at BCU?

ReputationRep:
    [QUOTE=beckgibbons;53080963]

I'm not great at maths so I hope not! Did you find the maths hard at BCU? When was your interview at BCU?
    No I thought it was ok, i got 12/12 on the maths, did u?
    Friday, when was yours? X

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    [QUOTE=Maturehealth;53081815]

No I thought it was ok, i got 12/12 on the maths, did u?
    Friday, when was yours? X

Posted from TSR Mobile
    No I got 10/12 aha I made silly mistakes though, it was yesterday x

ReputationRep:
    [QUOTE=beckgibbons;53081947]

No I got 10/12 aha I made silly mistakes though, it was yesterday x
    10/12 is still good! Think they interviewing 350 people altogether x

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Are you still going to dress smart even though it's just the test?x

ReputationRep:
    Are you still going to dress smart even though it's just the test?x
    Yeah, I am thinking black trousers and a chiffon blouse. So smart/casual, first impressions and all that. Wbu? X

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, I am thinking black trousers and a chiffon blouse. So smart/casual, first impressions and all that. Wbu? X

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Yeah I'm going for smart/casual too x

ReputationRep:
    Yeah I'm going for smart/casual too x
    Ye think its a good idea, have you been practising maths and essay writing skills? X

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Ye think its a good idea, have you been practising maths and essay writing skills? X

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I've been practising my maths but I'm studying A level English so I'm constantly writing essays aha, wbu?x

ReputationRep:
    I've been practising my maths but I'm studying A level English so I'm constantly writing essays aha, wbu?x
    That's helpful then! I have been practising Some maths, dreading the english though. Do you know any good websites where I could get some help from? X

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Sorry I didn't reply! How did you find it? I've been offered an interview already! 😃

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Sorry I didn't reply! How did you find it? I've been offered an interview already! 😃

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Have you! Well done, how did you hear? I have not heard anything, maybe I did not pass
    I thought it was ok, don't think I did too well on the maths 😕

When is your interview? X

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    They emailed me and told me, it's the 9th of February. I honestly didn't think I had passed the maths it was so hard! Don't be disheartened yet it's still early days x

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    They emailed me and told me, it's the 9th of February. I honestly didn't think I had passed the maths it was so hard! Don't be disheartened yet it's still early days x

Posted from TSR Mobile
    It was, don't look like I have. They sent that quick! Well done to you though, is it a one to one interview? X

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    It says two people on the email x

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    It says two people on the email x

Posted from TSR Mobile
    That's not too bad then, hope it goes well for you have you heard from bcu yet? X

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Thank you no not yet have you?

Posted from TSR Mobile

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.