Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Magic Eye - can you get them to work?! watch

• View Poll Results: Can you get Magic Eyes to work?!
    Yes
    80.00%
    No
    20.00%

• TSR Community Team
    • Study Helper

ReputationRep:
    TSR Community Team
    Study Helper
    (Original post by mikeyd85)
    This thread needs a poll - who can do them / who can't. :yep:

Amazing! :lol:
    (Original post by Quiet _One86)
    Agreed :yes:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Done!

(Original post by Clip)
    The 1990s called and said they want to know when you're coming home.

Could you please bring a Global Hypercolour T-shirt and a Microsoft Encarta CD Rom with you.
    So true:

and somewhat depressing too..dread it when I have kids and what they demand of toys and expectations.

ReputationRep:
    So true:

and somewhat depressing too..dread it when I have kids and what they demand of toys and expectations.
    In fairness, computer games were just as prolific in the 80s/90s and comparitively much more expensive.

When the Nintendo NES was around in the late 80s, the cartridges were £45-50 each. That's over £100 in today's money.

(Original post by Clip)
    In fairness, computer games were just as prolific in the 80s/90s and comparatively much more expensive.

When the Nintendo NES was around in the late 80s, the cartridges were £45-50 each. That's over £100 in today's money.
    Yes I guess..check this out. With a little research..Nintendo NES Console W/ Super Mario Bros. Duck Hunt! NEW 72 pIn

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/like/27174...13=80&ff14=108

US $159.95/Approximately £106.03

ReputationRep:
    Yes I guess..check this out. With a little research..Nintendo NES Console W/ Super Mario Bros. Duck Hunt! NEW 72 pIn

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/like/27174...13=80&ff14=108

US $159.95/Approximately £106.03
    Originally, it was sold with a weird robot that played player 2 if you balanced gyroscopes on special buttons.

I didn't get to play this console but I did play Nintendo megadrive, game-cube and 64 and Playstation 2! I then converted to PC for games like Tomb Raider, Sims and Age of Empires. Then I fell in love with XBox..so working at Blockbuster became a breeze to promote all school and new. I'd work at Game if I didn't worry about job security. Maybe Cex..which seems to be doing well.

But back to Magic Eye..I have the books, or one book now, as I solved most of them..
    Spoiler:
    Show

Tried getting a bf once to try it but he complained of headaches, and eye strain..only to find out there was no magic eye..oh how cruel was I?

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.