Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

What is the size of your skull? watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zenarthra)
    Is that what it is on page 394?
    :congrats: :facepalm:
    No, it's a Harry Potter quote....

And my reference to elephants - if I must elaborate - is because their brains are huge and you could argue that we are cleverer. Brain size is to do with body size. Not 'cleverness', imo.

Still speechless. Elephants on page 394... It's werewolves on page 394, just saying. (So hoping you were joking...)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by emski)
    back
    First of all, how old are you?
    If your brain is compressed by your inner skull, surely you must be experiencing some symptoms?
    I call troll.

ReputationRep:
    First of all, how old are you?
    If your brain is compressed by your inner skull, surely you must be experiencing some symptoms?
    I call troll.
    http://www.nhs.uk/conditions/chiari-...roduction.aspx

What do you want? You want me to send you my mri scans? Hell I wish I could have them but they won't let me have them, it would make a cracking desktop and yeah my mum has been saying I'm not right in the head for years and she finally got proven right :/ and no hit sherlock! Of course I have symptoms like I dunno severe headaches perhaps? Why the hell do you think I'm having the op its not cosmetic surgery like getting botox etc

ReputationRep:
    Well its skull size of course....duh

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by emski)
    http://www.nhs.uk/conditions/chiari-...roduction.aspx

What do you want? You want me to send you my mri scans? Hell I wish I could have them but they won't let me have them, it would make a cracking desktop and yeah my mum has been saying I'm not right in the head for years and she finally got proven right :/ and no hit sherlock! Of course I have symptoms like I dunno severe headaches perhaps? Why the hell do you think I'm having the op its not cosmetic surgery like getting botox etc
    So how old are you then?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by turn-to-page394)
    :congrats: :facepalm:
    No, it's a Harry Potter quote....

And my reference to elephants - if I must elaborate - is because their brains are huge and you could argue that we are cleverer. Brain size is to do with body size. Not 'cleverness', imo.

Still speechless. Elephants on page 394... It's werewolves on page 394, just saying. (So hoping you were joking...)
    you're a weird kid.

ReputationRep:
    I'm an extra small in ice hockey helmets.

ReputationRep:
    So how old are you then?
    19, I had a back operation 5 days after my 18th birthday so if anyone says a young person can't have a bad back they are liars!

ReputationRep:
    you're a weird kid.
    No s*** sherlock.

I guess we can safely both agree to never get along. I'm weird and you're...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sabertooth)
    I'm an extra small in ice hockey helmets.
    But you got da brains right?

ReputationRep:
    But you got da brains right?
    I'd say I'm smarter than the average person. I never struggled at school and I have a masters degree. I'm also good at more hands-on things for example working out how things work.

My partner has a huge head and has a phd but sucks at non-academic stuff.

I don't think there's much correlation between head size and intelligence in humans within certain boundaries.

ReputationRep:
    I have a skull sized skull.

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.