Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

So bored, ask me anything watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Direstraights)
    Why are the structure of my chromosomes?
    What do you mean 'why'?
    (Original post by cyfer)
    Do you ever fashion a **** out of the corner of your pillow and **** yourself with it when you're lonely? :confused:
    Yeah, I do it almost evey night.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by whatacrydonnie)
    I only really like two of the songs on the album, but I've only listened to it once so I hope it'll grow on me I was hoping they'd go back to their old style, especially after they released PAX•AM Days, because they're getting a bit too dance-y for me. Next time I'll listen to the album before pre-ordering it
    I haven't heard it all yet, Spotifying soon! What are the 2 songs, American Beauty/Psycho maybe, PAX-AM Days you said…?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Smash Bandicoot)
    I haven't heard it all yet, Spotifying soon! What are the 2 songs, American Beauty/Psycho maybe, PAX-AM Days you said…?
    Yup, AB/AP and Uma Thurman.
    They released it as an EP after releasing Save Rock And Roll, so the songs are only a minute or two long

Poll
Do I go to The Streets tomorrow night?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.