Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CameronNicholson)
    what are the conditions of the offer you got?
    There was a mistake initially I think but it's all good now! My offer is A* in chemistry (I'm resitting)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dr. Django)
    There was a mistake initially I think but it's all good now! My offer is A* in chemistry (I'm resitting)
    congrats man I saw your pm cant reply cause your inbox is full lol might want to clear it out

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • Study Helper

ReputationRep:
    Study Helper
    I can proudly now join this thread.

Offer holder.

MMS I'm coming soon.

ReputationRep:
    congrats!!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Are you guys going to attend the interviews of your other choices if invited?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ZaynabAbid)

Posted from TSR Mobile
    i would have if i got any others, just incase i git AAB and one of them would have gave me a chance (unlikely i know but couldn't have hurt my chances)
    • Study Helper

ReputationRep:
    Study Helper

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I wouldn't, would you?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by zed963)
    I wouldn't, would you?
    nope going to one more cause I need an insurance

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • Study Helper

ReputationRep:
    Study Helper
    nope going to one more cause I need an insurance

Posted from TSR Mobile
    So what can you do with the insurance? Surely they're going to give the same academic requirements as the firm?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by zed963)
    So what can you do with the insurance? Surely they're going to give the same academic requirements as the firm?
    Not really, Manchester wants 3As with chemistry whereas other med schools may want 3 As including biology and chemistry, so if your someone like me who took 4 subjects and is more likely to get 3 As from the other 3 subjects and not biology then it would make sense to put a med school with less stricter requirements as your insurance if you get me?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Muhaha_6)
    Not really, Manchester wants 3As with chemistry whereas other med schools may want 3 As including biology and chemistry, so if your someone like me who took 4 subjects and is more likely to get 3 As from the other 3 subjects and not biology then it would make sense to put a med school with less stricter requirements as your insurance if you get me?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    exactly.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • Study Helper

ReputationRep:
    Study Helper
    Is manchester still giving out offers ?

ReputationRep:
    to those with AAB offers, how many of you are WP+ applicants?

ReputationRep:
    Checking in! I got my offer yesterday and o my had my interview the day before that I can't wait cos Manchester is gonna be my firm. Hope to see you all in September.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by khanster12)
    Checking in! I got my offer yesterday and o my had my interview the day before that I can't wait cos Manchester is gonna be my firm. Hope to see you all in September.

congratulations that's really good, well done!!🎉
    hopefully see you in September 🙌

has anyone applied for accommodation yet?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I can now join this thread! Interview was on the 6th of Jan, offer came on the 5th of Feb

ReputationRep:
    congrats!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Got my offer a couple of days ago and already worrying about what accommodation to go into
    I don't really drink much and I'm not a massive party animal so I looked into the "Lifestyle moderated areas" but I'm slightly worried that a lot of the people there might not even want to talk much and just work. I'm worried that I might not fit into either accommodation because in normal halls I'll be the weird guy who doesn't go out drinking all the time and in the work halls I'll be the annoying guy who distracts everyone when they want to work.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by greed378)
    Got my offer a couple of days ago and already worrying about what accommodation to go into
    I don't really drink much and I'm not a massive party animal so I looked into the "Lifestyle moderated areas" but I'm slightly worried that a lot of the people there might not even want to talk much and just work. I'm worried that I might not fit into either accommodation because in normal halls I'll be the weird guy who doesn't go out drinking all the time and in the work halls I'll be the annoying guy who distracts everyone when they want to work.
    well then that makes two of us

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by greed378)

haha, I completely understand where you're coming from because I feel the same

guess that makes three of us 😳

Posted from TSR Mobile

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: August 8, 2015
Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.