Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

My friend had phone sex with a 42 year old engaged man watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by channies)
    are you sure this is wise??
    Yes

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    This is why katie hopkins has agenda's against certain names, one being chantelle

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by quinlov)
    My friend is a girl. The engaged MAN is MALE.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    THE MAN IS A MALE OH MA GOSH SO BIZARRE

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JD8897)
    This is why katie hopkins has agenda's against certain names, one being chantelle
    Lol!!!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Saucy
    Is he rich? If he is we have a naughty gold digger alert.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by -Rainbow Drops-)
    THE MAN IS A MALE OH MA GOSH SO BIZARRE
    Internet identity. Could be anything.
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Welcome Squad
    I know this is prudish, but what exactly is 'phone sex?'

ReputationRep:
    Lol!!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I apologise if your name is chantelle and you are a good person, not saying her views are right but some people with certain names dont do themselves any favours

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lularose83)
    Talking dirty to eachother while touching yourself

ReputationRep:
    I'd be more worried that you don't know what Google is. :/

ReputationRep:
    I apologise if your name is chantelle and you are a good person, not saying her views are right but some people with certain names dont do themselves any favours
    What's wrong with the name Chantelle though?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    What's wrong with the name Chantelle though?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Because some bad mums think certain names are nice so they name their kid it, then raise the poor child in a bad way and it becomes a person looked down upon by society, and chantelle is one of those names
    (katie hopkins' views not mine)
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Welcome Squad
    [QUOTE=mritchypants;53057519]I'd be more worried that you don't know what Google is. :/[/QUOTE

Why waste time when I could ask it here and get a direct response without the rude images/ sites that accompany most google results when anything with 'sex' in is researched?

ReputationRep:
    Because some bad mums think certain names are nice so they name their kid it, then raise the poor child in a bad way and it becomes a person looked down upon by society, and chantelle is one of those names
    (katie hopkins' views not mine)
    You said that you weren't saying her views were right BUT some people don't do themselves any favours. So have you got issues with the name Chantelle????

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    You said that you weren't saying her views were right BUT some people don't do themselves any favours. So have you got issues with the name Chantelle????

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I dont have issues with a certain name because that would be very strange. However the majority of girls that are teenage mums who smoke while pregnant etc have indie names like chantelle.. and i hate things like that.
    A bit like i dont hate muslims as a religion but i hate terrorists and all terrorist bombings/killings are done by muslims so people get an agenda against them

ReputationRep:
    Why waste time when I could ask it here and get a direct response without the rude images/ sites that accompany most google results when anything with 'sex' in is researched?
    Throwing a few rude pictures in would seal the deal for me.

ReputationRep:
    I dont have issues with a certain name because that would be very strange. However the majority of girls that are teenage mums who smoke while pregnant etc have indie names like chantelle.. and i hate things like that.
    A bit like i dont hate muslims as a religion but i hate terrorists and all terrorist bombings/killings are done by muslims so people get an agenda against them
    So if you have an indie name you need to make sure not to smoke whilst pregnant as a teen...

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    So if you have an indie name you need to make sure not to smoke whilst pregnant as a teen...

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Everyone needs to make sure they dont smoke/drink while pregnant

ReputationRep:
    Everyone needs to make sure they dont smoke/drink while pregnant
    Because then they need to come up wiv an indie name for their child once it is born

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Because then they need to come up wiv an indie name for their child once it is born

Posted from TSR Mobile
    yeah like what americans call "white-trash" names

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 22, 2015
Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.