Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Yeh I spoke to Payal Patel, she was the one who was emailing me to get me booked for an interview/ test day. I would probably call admissions if it's been that long xx

ReputationRep:
    Hello
    I have an interviw for adult nursing next week. I was kust wondering is there a group and individual intervier or just individual.

Thank you

ReputationRep:
    Just individual

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by deniz turgut)
    Yep im doing adult nursing at the Southwark campus. Same, I feel I answered fine I think i'm a good candidate. However competition is tough and its making me more nervous lol I don't think I'll last a week haha. Have you also applied to Southwark campus for adult nursing?
    Did u hear back yet?

ReputationRep:
    Is it just me who got offered on the same day. Good luck guys!!

ReputationRep:
    Hi guys , anyone here for Mental health Nursing, pleass any headsup the interview, is it group, or discussion do we watch a film, please. Well done to those that are in .

ReputationRep:
    hi, I received my conditional offer after waiting for two weeks! This was for different reasons including I never gave them the paperwork they needed.I was so happy when I received my official offer and I made lsbu Southwark my firm choice. Im confident I can meet the conditions so bring on septemberr!!

P.s did anyone else receive a 3 day nursing induction invitation for july?

ReputationRep:
    Received a conditional offer for Adult Nursing at Southbank!! Very happy! Hopefully see you all in September!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by deniz turgut)
    hi, I received my conditional offer after waiting for two weeks! This was for different reasons including I never gave them the paperwork they needed.I was so happy when I received my official offer and I made lsbu Southwark my firm choice. Im confident I can meet the conditions so bring on septemberr!!

P.s did anyone else receive a 3 day nursing induction invitation for july?
    Yes I was invited to the nursing summer school!

ReputationRep:
    Can anyone please give an idea of what the numeracy test look like? I have never been this nervous all my life Please help

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kayleigh_Rae)
    Yes I was invited to the nursing summer school!
    I haven't. Does everyone get an invite? What does it entail? 😃

ReputationRep:
    I recieved an email for it. About a month ago I think. Have a look on their Events page possibly? X

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kayleigh_Rae)
    I recieved an email for it. About a month ago I think. Have a look on their Events page possibly? X
    Ok thanks 😃

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Katey89)
    Received a conditional offer for Adult Nursing at Southbank!! Very happy! Hopefully see you all in September!!
    I've just accepted my place for Adult Nursing in Sept :-) I'm so excited and nervous!

ReputationRep:
    You will be absolutely fine Katie. 📚😘📚😘📗📕📗📘 📙

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Congrats

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    If you have a conditional offer , when do they confirm its an offet, after conditional offer, what happens, why do they want doctors history, please iam worried , does anyone know ..has one one been called for app with uni doctor , what do they discuss with you ..if you have had depression , in the past.

what will they ask me, so worried, might loose this chance..
    anyone , who has little I fo , happy to hear

ReputationRep:
    I didn't get invited to the nursing summer school 😢 was it good?

ReputationRep:
    Is anyone starting at the havering campus in sept (adult nursing)? Exited and nervous at the same time, can't wait to find out what it feels like to be a student nurse.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Me I'm starting Havering in September.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.