Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

How do I make my boobs bigger? watch

(Original post by Alaric III)
    That's not even flat-chested, that's very cute.
    Lol thanks..

ReputationRep:
    I'm personally not a fan of big breasts...

I mean theres a point where they just get too big you know?

to be honest i like them slightly smaller.

Not saying I like YOUR breasts slightly smaller, I mean breasts in general. Just thought id make that clear.

ReputationRep:
    sex/ the pill (I went from a 32c to 32D)/ a bit of weight perhaps.../ a boob job...

but why change yourself? be happy with what you have and those around you will respect you more and you`ll attract the right kind of people :-)

ReputationRep:
    It cannot be done, to go from flat chested to large boobs and cosmetic surgery is just a risky con that doesn't really work. However there are many ways to be feminine without large boobs and its clearly not a barrier to relationships. Small baps are sexy too once they are revealed. We just have to love ourselves play to our strengths in the dating game. Don't worry

ReputationRep:
    Get fatter otherwise get used to what you have.
    Some guys want a bigger **** but can't.

Life's tough.

ReputationRep:
    I'm coming to this topic with full ignorance but could bench pressing work?

I mean it works for guys to get a chest, it may help you. Who knows.
    • Peer Support Volunteers

ReputationRep:
    Peer Support Volunteers
    I think it depends what pill you go on (I've seen some comment on saying that the pill helps) cause I am on the pill and there's been no change.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    So this is a serious thread!!
    I'm so flat chested and I don't like it, I feel so conscious about it and tops don't fit well on me and I don't feel sexy. Does anyone know of any ways to make your boobs bigger (excluding plastic surgery)? Thanks!

Also, do guys seriously not like any girl because she's flat chested??
    Just had a quick google, and tbh, they seem fine... Read a post that said you have "32AA breasts" My guess is you're probably quite thin.

GOogling it, all the women look OK

Also,there is one BIG plus for having smaller breasts, is that they don't succumb to the whole drooping effect as you age, as much as large breasts

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bittr n swt)
    Get fatter otherwise get used to what you have.
    Some guys want a bigger **** but can't.

Life's tough.
    Lol you're a happy chappy.

(Original post by The_Internet)
    Just had a quick google, and tbh, they seem fine... Read a post that said you have "32AA breasts" My guess is you're probably quite thin.

GOogling it, all the women look OK

Also,there is one BIG plus for having smaller breasts, is that they don't succumb to the whole drooping effect as you age, as much as large breasts
    yeah i'm a size 8, most of my friends who are the same size are also flat chested, yet there are some who are thin and lucky in that department! Haha that is true

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by james1211)
    Lol you're a happy chappy.
    Just being honest James.

ReputationRep:
    I've dated girls with everything from humble boobs to great big bajonghas! These days I tend to filter primarily by: face, curves, and height, so for some guys, like myself it can be a make or break (including boobs that are too big), but plenty of guys don't mind too much too

(Original post by Protégé)
    I strongly recommend that you don't wear padded bras or push up bras, you're just setting someone up for disappointment.
    Correct answer!

ReputationRep:
    I'm so flat chested and I don't like it, I feel so conscious about it and tops don't fit well on me and I don't feel sexy. Does anyone know of any ways to make your boobs bigger (excluding plastic surgery)? Thanks!

You need to watch/read or speak to anime watchers/manga and the readers/watchers! That will definitely change your mind. When you find those talking about Plot and Justice, keep reading/watching loool.

(Original post by james1211)
    There are no ways to make your breasts bigger except to put on weight (which depending on your body fat cell distribution may not even add fat to your breasts).

Posted from TSR Mobile
    LIES! But hey... I am no expert. I just feel that this statement is not true.

ReputationRep:
    Don't worry, when you're older you'll prefer smaller breasts, especially as larger breasts tend to sag as you age. Also just imagine how comfortable it'll be if you're in the gym/various other sports. Have a look at the link below

http://www.womenshealthmag.com/sex-a...of-small-boobs

You have to keep in mind on what cup size you want. Really big breasts are too much. They give you back ache, you can't fit properly into some clothes and they just get in the way.

You have to keep in mind on what cup size you want. Really big breasts are too much. They give you back ache, you can't fit properly into some clothes and they just get in the way.
    Naaah I don't want really big ones but just like average size cos right not I'm well below average size. But nvm

(Original post by ArabianPhoenix)
    Don't worry, when you're older you'll prefer smaller breasts, especially as larger breasts tend to sag as you age. Also just imagine how comfortable it'll be if you're in the gym/various other sports. Have a look at the link below

http://www.womenshealthmag.com/sex-a...of-small-boobs
    Haha aww thanks I guess there are some advantages

ReputationRep:
    Well, there are no magic ways to increase the breast size significantly but usually when a woman has a period, her breasts are more tender, sore and very slightly bigger. This is all due to hormone acting all over so if you REALLY want to increase your breast size you could TRY consulting with a doctor who could prescribe you some hormonal treatment (but be very careful, hormones are very powerful, too much and your health might be at high risk! Normally thought if you're healthy you should never use hormones...). Check out also some breast enhancing serums/creams, but with these you would need to use for a pretty long time and don't expect some miracle, your breast might or might not seem bigger.

My 50ys old aunt had saggy breasts (well after having 5 kids it's no wonder) but after using some breast firming serum, the skin of her breasts got firmer and so her breasts were pushed up and they look fuller now, you could have a go with that maybe? Another case is that your breast might get bigger after the pregnancy, my other aunt was flat-medium sized but after pregnancy her breast remained slightly bigger than before so don't loose hope yet :P

Don't worry about guys, we women tend to worry about our breast size while men fear about their penis size but in the end, the relationship is more than just sex, sure attraction and sexual compatibility is needed but you like/love a person mostly based on his personality and how well you guys deal with life obstacles etc.

ReputationRep:
    If it's any consolation, I'd quite happily swap you for smaller ones! Can't run, lie face down and still breathe, too hot in Summer.... Be happy with what you have they probably suit your figure better than big ones anyway

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:

You can compensate with good waist and buttocks. Wear clothes that highlight your lower curves, or show your legs and men won't notice your small breasts. :h:

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 18, 2015
Poll
Who is your favourite TV detective?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.