Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    On behalf of the British TSR contingent, do not be upset you are French... its not your fault

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Iz08)
    That's not necessarily true, French system is different and the first year could be considered as pre-med (to my best knowledge, it is common year for medicine, dentistry and pharmacy). So OP did not interrupted her medical course, and did not fail. She simply did not get in to medicine at the selection point.

Regardless, she should take the advice above and explain the situation to Admissions.

Scottish Universities will be free, but the recod of acceptance of EU students is dismal.

so you think that I can explain that like I was in a foundation year because it is a common year ?
    I Dropped this plan for two months but I restart it with better confidence
    Do you know more about the requirement, the equivalence of A level
    thanks

ReputationRep:
    Getting into medical school in the UK is very difficult. If you can't pass the 1st year of medical exams in your own country and in your own language, is it really realistic to expect to get into medical school in the UK - which is one very competitive, and two in a foreign language? I don't think the UK is the place for you if you want to become a doctor. Plenty of able UK students go to medical school abroad because it's so hard to get in. Just saying.

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.