Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

What is the latest you have ever stayed up doing work? Watch

ReputationRep:
    I prefer to wake up early than stay up late doing work.

ReputationRep:
    6am as that is around the time I start hearing voices/seeing things and work/career goes out the window, safety first ladies and gents!
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Probably something like 3am most Sunday nights in my first year of university. Monday 9am deadlines every week, yo.

Thankfully I learned to not start work after dinner on Sunday night by the time second year started.

ReputationRep:
    About 5am, which was actually due to homework being due. If it was revision I'd just say "screw it" and sleep.

I have some homework next to me that I probably won't get done until 1:30am and I wake up at 6:30am. Just a usual night tbh.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by stehay)
    i stayed up till 1am revising for my GCSE English exams.
    I stayed up 2 nights in a row once, was awake for a total of 45-50 hours. Worst week ever.

ReputationRep:
    Did work throughout the whole night, then went to school the next morning without any sleep. I was tired as **** the next day at school but the hard work paid off!

ReputationRep:
    around 3-4pm.... as in after studying for 12+ hours for an essay.

ReputationRep:
    About 5am doing programming assignment for Computer Science at Uni. Had a pizza delivered to the computer lab at 3am lol

ReputationRep:
    Night before a digital electronics module. I think I went all the way through.

ReputationRep:
    Ermmm all nighter with GCSE bio the next day I crammed the entire syllabus into a night and to this day am unsure of how I even passed tbh

ReputationRep:
    Technically 11am doing a Lit essay, though that was mainly because while I'd stopped doing it at about 6am, I had to go to a seminar at 9.
    • TSR Support Team
    • Peer Support Volunteers

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Peer Support Volunteers
    Probably 4 or 5. I regretted it! I have to be awake for 05h30!

ReputationRep:
    Stayed up till about 3:30am editing my media coursework.

ReputationRep:
    all night!

ReputationRep:
    I stay up all night quite frequently, at least twice a week if not more. Not going to sleep tonight.

ReputationRep:
    5:30am writing an essay, but I didn't start it until like 3am...

ReputationRep:
    5 am revising for my gcse physics

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Magnesium)
    Doesn't pulling a all nighter just make things worse, unless you already sleep that late I'd rather just sleep at a reasonable time and wake up a bit earlier to get more work done
    It couldn't possibly make things worse if you never knew anything to begin with haha

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Probably done a good 30-40 all-nighters over the years, many of which were the night before exams/assessments. Productivity at night is at an all time high

ReputationRep:
    3pm, after pulling an allnighter. But that was more listening to NFL on the Thursday, preparing for the 9am seminar, as well as the 1pm seminar, then going to the 2 hour lecture at 11am and then said seminar. That....was exhausting.

I stopped counting the amount of all nighters I did last year...although through one semester in the US, it's at about 7...

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you rather give up salt or pepper?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.