The Student Room Group

What is the latest you have ever stayed up doing work?

Scroll to see replies

I prefer to wake up early than stay up late doing work.
6am as that is around the time I start hearing voices/seeing things and work/career goes out the window, safety first ladies and gents!
Probably something like 3am most Sunday nights in my first year of university. Monday 9am deadlines every week, yo.

Thankfully I learned to not start work after dinner on Sunday night by the time second year started.
About 5am, which was actually due to homework being due. If it was revision I'd just say "screw it" and sleep.

I have some homework next to me that I probably won't get done until 1:30am and I wake up at 6:30am. Just a usual night tbh.
Reply 24
Original post by stehay
i stayed up till 1am revising for my GCSE English exams.

I stayed up 2 nights in a row once, was awake for a total of 45-50 hours. Worst week ever.
Did work throughout the whole night, then went to school the next morning without any sleep. I was tired as **** the next day at school but the hard work paid off! :biggrin:
around 3-4pm.... as in after studying for 12+ hours for an essay.
Reply 27
Night before a digital electronics module. I think I went all the way through.
Ermmm all nighter with GCSE bio the next day I crammed the entire syllabus into a night and to this day am unsure of how I even passed tbh
Technically 11am doing a Lit essay, though that was mainly because while I'd stopped doing it at about 6am, I had to go to a seminar at 9.
Probably 4 or 5. I regretted it! I have to be awake for 05h30!
Stayed up till about 3:30am editing my media coursework.
all night! :smile:
I stay up all night quite frequently, at least twice a week if not more. Not going to sleep tonight.
5:30am writing an essay, but I didn't start it until like 3am...
5 am revising for my gcse physics
Original post by Magnesium
Doesn't pulling a all nighter just make things worse, unless you already sleep that late :tongue: I'd rather just sleep at a reasonable time and wake up a bit earlier to get more work done

It couldn't possibly make things worse if you never knew anything to begin with haha

Posted from TSR Mobile
Probably done a good 30-40 all-nighters over the years, many of which were the night before exams/assessments. Productivity at night is at an all time high
3pm, after pulling an allnighter. But that was more listening to NFL on the Thursday, preparing for the 9am seminar, as well as the 1pm seminar, then going to the 2 hour lecture at 11am and then said seminar. That....was exhausting.

I stopped counting the amount of all nighters I did last year...although through one semester in the US, it's at about 7...
All night till a couple hours before the exam for the course at 7am, who wants to know? :tongue:

Quick Reply

Latest