Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I don't know if this is any help but I applied in December and got an offer in January. I was predicted AAAB and got an offer for AAB. I'm sure you will all get an offer soon! Good luck (:

ReputationRep:
    International student here applied last year and have a conditional offer AAB.

ReputationRep:
    just got an offer , still weighing my options between KCL and Royal Holloway.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by EllG)
    Hello!

Has anyone got an offer for the new undergraduate Psychology BSc course yet? If so what were you predicted grades and the conditions of your offer?
    Hey I got one the other day, conditional AAB and those are my predictions

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SnowMaiden)
    just got an offer , still weighing my options between KCL and Royal Holloway.
    So glad I'm not the only one who can't decide between these two!

ReputationRep:
    International student who applied mid December and got conditional offer 03/06.
    The conditions are: "EITHER: 554 in three AP subjects OR: 650 in each of three SAT Subject tests, including one of Psychology, Mathematics, Biology, Chemistry and Physics, in addition to 1900 in the SAT or 28 in the ACT."
    I
    f you look at the 2016 page http://www.kcl.ac.uk/prospectus/undergraduate/entryrequirements/name/psychology/alpha/PQR/header_search/, it has gone up from AAB to AAA.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by thatsimmortality)
    I think I'll be firming KCL though

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by thatsimmortality)
    SAME! I've got them both down for AAB. I want to firm Kings but don't wanna lose Royal Holloway

ReputationRep:
    Is anyone thinking of firming the university?

ReputationRep:
    In case anyone was wondering, the psychology course is now accredited by the BPS. A bit late but glad I firmed it

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.