Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

is 34 too old for me, I am 22 watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ronove)
    Coincidentally I just clicked on a thread on Mumsnet and it's about a woman who was 22 and started a relationship with a man who was 33. I'm not going to link directly to it here lest a load of TSR trolls jump on it, but PM me if you want the link so you can see how badly it can go.

I'll also say that I briefly saw a guy who was 40 when I was 22, and while he wasn't controlling or anything, the power balance wouldn't have been right had we made a relationship of it, and I would have been questioning myself the whole time. Not to mention that we just didn't want the same things in life, mainly because of the age gap.
    Because Mumsnet is the place to find objective opinions on anything. It makes TSR look like the Oracle at Delphi.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Clip)
    Because Mumsnet is the place to find objective opinions on anything. It makes TSR look like the Oracle at Delphi.
    Really not sure how you can have a problem with the advice given in the Relationships section of Mumsnet. Sure, AIBU is not the place to ask anything. Ever. But so many people get help from the Relationships board that they pretty much couldn't get anywhere else.
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Welcome Squad
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    A 34 yo is intersted in me... I am 22 and he turns 35 before i turn 23. Ive always liked older upto maybe 30, as it stands now so 8 years but I dont know how I feel about someone 12 almost 13 years older than me..
    think of it like this: when he was 13, you weren't even born yet :lolwut:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gax)
    He was banging when she was getting potty trained

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gax)
    I couldnt contain myself, :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    I dated a guy who was 18 years older than me. I was his ego boost.

In the future I`ll be sticking to men the same age :-)

ReputationRep:
    I don't see anything wrong with it. It seems as if you're more judgemental and concerned with the opinions of others, as opposed to your own preference.

If you like the guy, go for him.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 19, 2015
Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.