Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MelD88)
    Hey guys,

had an interview on the 23rd and received an offer for canterbury September intake woooo!! Hope to connect with some of you :-)
    Awesome, yes would be good to connect before starting. I think there is only about 20 of us in the cohort. :-)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Emmapoppins)
    Awesome, yes would be good to connect before starting. I think there is only about 20 of us in the cohort. :-)
    Hi, only 20? Is that good ? Haha I can't wait! I do have a conational offer of obtaining a 'c' in maths and english but should be fine! Good luck to us! X

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MelD88)
    Hi, only 20? Is tquestions ? Haha I can't wait! I do have a conational offer of obtaining a 'c' in maths and english but should be fine! Good luck to us! X
    Hi guys, please can anyone give me a headsup, how many questions are maths, and literacy.Do we write an essay, what is it about, pleaaseee

Whats the pass Mark.please

How much time are we given please,, any questions about Adult Nursing, anything, ftom anyone here no matter how small , will be thousand hugs from me to you, please I am a matured student , been not in school from loong time, help guys,, I am determined to be a nurse.

ReputationRep:
    Hey guys, I'm starting in September too, looking forward to meeting you all.
    If any of you are driving in, what are you doing about parking? I phoned the uni earlier & they said it's impossible to park so I will be getting the bus by the looks of things, eek!
    Georgia 😊

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pgoc)
    Hey guys, I'm starting in September too, looking forward to meeting you all.
    If any of you are driving in, what are you doing about parking? I phoned the uni earlier & they said it's impossible to park so I will be getting the bus by the looks of things, eek!
    Georgia 😊
    Hi Georgia, I will be ortinating between car and train from Ashford. My sister lives behind the uni so I can park at hers for free. Look foward to meeting you too :-)

ReputationRep:
    Hey Emma, thanks for your reply, oh that's handy that your sister lives in Canterbury!
    I was considering getting the train but it would take me just as long because of the change at Ashford so thought I may as well bite the bullet and just bus it there.
    Looking forward to meeting you and everyone else 😀

ReputationRep:
    Hi Georgia,

I'll be driving in from Herne Bay and using the park and ride on Sturry Road as that's going to be the cheapest way to park I think. Where are you coming from?

Look toward to meeting you too.

Jade xx

ReputationRep:
    Hello Jade, that's cool, I was thinking about doing the park and ride but at the moment it will be the bus, I'm coming from Dymchurch
    😊 xx

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: August 4, 2015
Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.