i dont pop molly i rock tom ford

ReputationRep:
    I like urban decay but I guess everyone is different
    Ask for a trial in the shop and just are which you like best

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sonia101)
    I like urban decay but I guess everyone is different
    Ask for a trial in the shop and just are which you like best
    Urban Decay is so nice! It's a shame it's quite expensive though.

Posted from TSR Mobile

(Original post by fairplaytoyou)
    Urban Decay is so nice! It's a shame it's quite expensive though.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I recommend MUA or Makeup Revolution as dupes go for Urban Decay. Granted not quite there for matching colours or quality but for a budget brand they're not that bad at all!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by farawayfromnowhere)
    Hi guys, I'm 18 and never wear make up and I'd really like to get in to it bc I'm beginning to feel insecure when out with friends who all look so done up and also just for myself, I want to feel good. But I don't want to wear a lot, just a little bit to even out my skin tone, longer lashes, natural lip colour etc. What brand or make up do you guys suggest I start with plus do you have any tips? I'm hopeless at applying it. I use BB creams a lot and I do love them, my skin is fairly good so I'd prefer not to use thick foundation or anything.

Thanks in advance

Posted from TSR Mobile
    If you have good skin I would recommend MAC Face and Body foundation - It's a beautiful light-weight dewy foundation, and is great for just evening out skin tone. If you want a more affordable option Bourjois Healthy Mix Serum is a fantastic alternative. Max Factor do great mascaras. With regards to lipsticks, most brands do natural lip colours, so just shop around. If you want to get into eyeshadow consider getting one of the Naked palettes - they are great value for money and offer a range of neutral looks, and it's pretty fool proof as all the colours go well together.

My biggest tip to you is to BLEND!

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 25, 2015
Poll
“Yanny” or “Laurel”

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.