Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Christopher Hitchens, even though I disagreed with him on the Iraq War and foreign policy in general towards the end of his life, was an exceptional debater. Apart from that, I don't really watch many political debates. Owen Jones isn't bad, nor is Mehdi Hasan, even though I don't agree with them on everything either.

ReputationRep:
    Douglas Murray of course. His arguments against Islam and his foreign policy views are the only ones that actually make sense.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Davij038)
    So you DO go on pol on 4chan.

Called it. Get out of that den of cancer and live a real life.0, then maybe you'll stop liking Britain First.
    Such venom for people of contrary opinions! Also, I don't go on 4chan's /pol/ - there are plenty of places on the Interwebs that share the view that anonymity is important. 4chan is kill, now, anyway.

By the way, I don't believe I ever expressed support for Britain First...

I agree with you that Starkey is a great debater, but you missed out Peter Hitchens. Farage is king of rhetoric, too. Douglas Murray has made some great points on immigration and Britishness.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HigherMinion)
    Such venom for people of contrary opinions!
    Not at all, your opinion is merely something that I tried to challenge.

Also, I don't go on 4chan's /pol/ - there are plenty of places on the Interwebs that share the view that anonymity is important. 4chan is kill, now, anyway.
    Then why did you write /pol is that you? Come on you've been caught out, fess up!

Whilst there are other anonymous websites, nobody else uses the term /pol other than 4chan. Thus, fitting into the narrative I warned you about.

By the way, I don't believe I ever expressed support for Britain First...
    . "All I see from Britain First is the demand for the preservation of our people and to end immigration ..we're told to demonise the very people who are trying to simply protect British interests"

So there's a strong degree of sympathy there at least.

ReputationRep:
    Owen Jones is pretty good, and yes I am being serious.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3jECvW58c10

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Davij038)
    Come on you've been caught out, fess up!

Whilst there are other anonymous websites, nobody else uses the term /pol other than 4chan. Thus, fitting into the narrative I warned you about.

"All I see from Britain First is the demand for the preservation of our people and to end immigration ..we're told to demonise the very people who are trying to simply protect British interests"

So there's a strong degree of sympathy there at least.
    I understand their sentiment, which is why I don't understand why they're demonised by everyone. This doesn't mean I support them - I've not pledged financial support, nor do I think they have any idea how to run a country. However, supporting someone and demonising them aren't the sole options.

Hate to break it to you m8y, but there are plenty of pols. If you go to the 4chan version, you'll see it's been ruined by the guilt-ridden admin and shills.

(Original post by democracyforum)

You mean Owen "king of cuck" Jones? Yes, great speaker. He spends most of his time relishing the fact that Britain has the most interracial partnerships in Europe (somewhere between 3-5%). He's just a weak speaker in general, trying his best to generate a mob against the "establishment"; the very establishment he supports.

Attached Images

ReputationRep:

Seconded.

Just a shame he's fallen in with a bunch of nut jobs.

I went to a science and technology parliamentary debate last week and Liam Byrne was incredible.

ReputationRep:
    I understand their sentiment, which is why I don't understand why they're demonised by everyone. This doesn't mean I support them - I've not pledged financial support, nor do I think they have any idea how to run a country. However, supporting someone and demonising them aren't the sole options.

Hate to break it to you m8y, but there are plenty of pols. If you go to the 4chan version, you'll see it's been ruined by the guilt-ridden admin and shills.

You mean Owen "king of cuck" Jones? Yes, great speaker. He spends most of his time relishing the fact that Britain has the most interracial partnerships in Europe (somewhere between 3-5%). He's just a weak speaker in general, trying his best to generate a mob against the "establishment"; the very establishment he supports.

What is your obsession with Owen and cuckolding?! So he said inter racialcouples show integration, so what?!

You know he's gay right?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by redferry)
    What is your obsession with Owen and cuckolding?! So he said inter racialcouples show integration, so what?!

You know he's gay right?
    "obsession"- I posted about Cuckjones once and his supporters consider that an obsession. Hilarious.

How does it show integration?

ReputationRep:
    "obsession"- I posted about Cuckjones once and his supporters consider that an obsession. Hilarious.

How does it show integration?
    I've seen you mention it on this forum at least twice before....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by redferry)
    I've seen you mention it on this forum at least twice before....
    Stalking me, eh?

ReputationRep:
    andrew neil on the bbc politics show

he destroys every guest on his show

ReputationRep:
    Stalking me, eh?
    Yuo, I'm outside your house right now.

So why exactly do you hate him so much other some weird bizarre theory of yours stemming from a hatred of multi racial couples?

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.