Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by its_hannah_s)
    Some of the interviews are just strange...I had to take an item to one, and explain how it represented one of the six C's...how is that gonna show my suitability to be a midwife?!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Ye I know what you mean we must of done ok to get in on our first try I know people who tried for a few years or had to do nursing first, so im happy for that

ReputationRep:
    Yeh me too, I honestly didn't think I was going this year, so much so that I was already deciding where I was gonna apply to next year!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Yeh me too, I honestly didn't think I was going this year, so much so that I was already deciding where I was gonna apply to next year!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Ye I was planning to look for nursing in clearing, but dont need to now haha!

ReputationRep:
    Just have to get the grades now! Pressure is on😭

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I've got a place interview was really tough, but it's one of those where you'll know if you've done well. Good luck!
    I've received an offer and have made it my firm choice for September intake of midwifery!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lisahales)
    I've received an offer and have made it my firm choice for September intake of midwifery!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Are you planning on moving out? ☺

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by harrisonhannah)
    Are you planning on moving out? ☺
    Yes, I've applied for Student accommodation at paragon house, you?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Hey everyone! There's a group set up for us on FB so I thought I'd share it with you guys!

Here's the link:
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/831059706932870/

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lisahales)
    Yes, I've applied for Student accommodation at paragon house, you?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Ive put west london as my second choice so cant apply for accommodation, but on results day I am planning on rejecting my first choice going to west london and staying in paragon too

ReputationRep:
    Finally confirmed west London as my first choice😁 and I'm applying for paragon accommodation x

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I have accepted UWL as my first choice and studying in Berkshire, thinking of applying for the Kendrick Hall accommodation? Anyone else thinking the same? x

ReputationRep:
    Hey, UWL is my first choice for Midwifery I accepted my offer for accommodation with paragon yesterday! I'm excited and nervous to start x

ReputationRep:
    Hiya I have an unconditional offer for sept 2015 (Berkshire site). Im confused as to the halls I should stay in? I have reserved a spot at Kendrick Halls. What site are you at? x

ReputationRep:
    Hiya, yes I have reserved a spot here! have you? xx

ReputationRep:
    can anyone help, just accepted place for midwifery at uwl, where is best to stay Kendrick, Crown house or Parragon. I am so confused with it all!!!

ReputationRep:
    Ive booked kendrick halls as when I rang up they said it was the best for first year nurses and midwives, where are you based though?

ReputationRep:
    Can anyone help, I have accepted a place in adult nursing Berkshire uwl. Please is it possible to have your placement done within London such as ealing or Brentford partners if you live in London?
    Mercy.

ReputationRep:
    Hiya anyone studying in Berkshire nursing, midwifery, children's nursing etc still looking for accommodation? We have a house of 2 nurses, 2 midwives and a child's nurse looking for another person😊 cheaper than living in halls!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brexit voters: Do you stand by your vote?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.