x Turn on thread page Beta

What's your favourite Costa or Starbucks drink? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    caramel macchiato / toffee nut latte

ReputationRep:
    Red berry fruit cooler. Mmmm.

(Original post by MayaFly7)
    I usually go for a soya cappuccino at Costa (and sometimes Starbucks) because I'm both gluten and lactose intolerant. Any recommendations on how to switch up my usual drink at either Costa or Starbucks? What is your usual order?

😘
    Call me Mr. Average Joe but I adore the Caramel Macchiato... Come Halloween I'll always go for #PSL and Christmas is #GBL #Starbucks

ReputationRep:
    Mocha frappucino at Starbucks. I don't really like Costa all that much, so probably a hot chocolate.

ReputationRep:
    Oh gosh! I love both places actually

For me, Starbucks has the better drinks. Their hot chocolate is delicious. I had a Triple Chocolate one the other day and it was the best drink I have had in a long time. Also love the Mango and Passion fruit cooler and the toffee nut latte. Vanilla latte is rather good too. Caramel Macchiato is one of my favourites too!

Costa, I love the Caffe Caramella! Always have that when I go there, although I did try a hot chocolate from there the other day and preferred Starbucks, but it still tasted nice

ReputationRep:
    Starbucks drinks make me sick every.single.time - whatever I have.

The coffee in Costa is terrible. I liked their Christmas hot chocolate range though.

Nero's do the best quality high street coffees.

ReputationRep:
    Tap water

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by datpiff)
    People go to Starbucks for coffee? I thought people just go there to pose with their Apple products and vintage clothing
    Shots fired.

ReputationRep:
    The clue's in my name

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    http://www.telegraph.co.uk/finance/p...?frame=3180007

Interesting.

ReputationRep:
    Vanilla cream frappuccino

ReputationRep:
    I like Costa's fruit flavoured ice teas and mocha cooler and Starbucks' caramel frappucino (coffee-based, with cream and caramel sauce).

ReputationRep:
    McDonalds Mocha
    Forget about Costa or Starbucks just a rip off!!!

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.