Any fandom lovers/nerds here? Watch

ReputationRep:
    Harry Potter, Hunger Games, Bond.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LadyEcliptic)
    Superwholock checking in :adore:

Adding on marvel and anime, so things like Attack on Titan, Future Diary :L

I also cosplay!
    I love Attack on Titan and Death Note :3 (currently the only animes I've watched, sadly, hoping to watch Black Butler, Fairytail and Blue Exorcist though also, Marvel a great choice and I love to dress up for Comic Con!

ReputationRep:
    Loving a bit of Sherlock at the moment. Along with how great the show is, I have a massive crush on the doctor (John..?)

ReputationRep:
    I love Sherlock, Doctor Who, Marvel, The Vampire Diaries, Stargate, Atlantis, Harry Potter and the Hunger Games- basically just a huge TV fan

ReputationRep:
    so many people to fall in love with on this forum! :cool::rolleyes::p:H:adore::angelwings::^_^::begone::charm::handkiss:

P.S. sorry for all the smilies, just testing them out some I haven't used before.

ReputationRep:
    I like Harry Potter and Anime

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hokage Naruto)
    I like Harry Potter and Anime
    Any specific favourite animes?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hmushy)
    Any specific favourite animes?
    Naruto, Hitman Reborn, Kuroko no Basket, Haikyu, Hunter x Hunter, Gintama

etc

ReputationRep:
    The RWBY series

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Harry Potter, all things Tolkien, DC (although I do love Marvel as well), Sherlock, Peaky Blinders (do they count? They have to!)

ReputationRep:
    Lol pretty much everyone on TSR is a nerd

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Smash Bandicoot)
    Lol pretty much everyone on TSR is a nerd
    Ikr. I love anime, k-pop, kdramas. Sherlock and most other things, there are too many to list.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by KayleighGrennan)
    I love Attack on Titan and Death Note :3 (currently the only animes I've watched, sadly, hoping to watch Black Butler, Fairytail and Blue Exorcist though also, Marvel a great choice and I love to dress up for Comic Con!
    Very nice!

Elfen Lied and Future Diary are very good if you like gory stuff, I've only started to read Death note, haven't watched it :L
    Dangan Ronpa I would also recommend, and Hetalia/Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha is good if you like cutsie types!
    I need to watch black butler too xD

Marvel is the bae :adore:

It's nice to meet a fellow con goer and cosplayer!! Who all do you cosplay?

ReputationRep:
    I love Vampire Diaries :3 don't watch the others though, but I do want to watch Teen Wolf
    you should, cos its pretty awesome!
    the new season, season 5, is coming out in june... have to wait... *sigh...

ReputationRep:
    Anime and AHS ^_^

ReputationRep:
    The Walking Dead is my baby

I've also watched 2 seasons of Teen Wolf so far.

Used to love Orphan Black when that was on - omg she's so hot!!

Orange is the New Black!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ReputationRep:
    Hey peoples!

anyone love the shows like Supernatural, Sherlock, Dr Who, Harry Potter,
    and so on?
    does anyone else here fangirl (or fanboy) over your favourite books and TV shows or films?
    I don't know where to look for them! :rolleyes:

lets discuss!

I'm not trying to sound creepy at all :eek:

have a good day!
    Yes! Love Doctor Who! And sherlock, even though they do take the piss to show s4. Don't watch supernatural to be honest, I've always wanted to start but there are so many episodes to catch up on! And the box set is a bit pricey. And everyone must love harry potter, how can you not

ReputationRep:
    Massive Lord of the Rings (Books and Show), Game of Thrones (Books and Show), The Walking Dead (Comics and Show), Sherlock and Hannibal (Books, Show and The Good Movies)

ReputationRep:
    SHERLOCK! Sherlock, Sherlock, Sherlock! I had to get that out of my system. Also Doctor Who. Starting to get into Marvel too. Harry Potter makes me feel kind of nostalgic, I was obsessed with it when I was younger. I like it still but maybe not as much... I like Hobbit and LOTR too but I don't think I can call myself a fan because I haven't (yet) read all the books. There are a lot of series/books/other things I've been planning to get to know.

And then there are books/authors that I absolutely love but aren't exactly fandoms. John Irving, for example.

ReputationRep:
    Supernatural (ALL HAIL DESTIEL. AND SABRIEL. ), Sherlock, Harry Potter, Game of Thrones (Come on George, I need that next book NOW!!!). I love The Vampire Diaries books, not so keen on the TV show.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 16, 2015
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.