Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

What is the most annoying thing about you?? watch

ReputationRep:
    I'm very argumentative.

ReputationRep:
    I care too much about things...

ReputationRep:
    I'm quite critical of other people - secretly critical to friends and those I don't know so well, but overtly to my younger brothers (talk about annoying big sister lol). I think it's because I'm a perfectionist and will always put in 100% of my effort no matter how pointless or silly the task is so I just don't understand when people do the bare minimum lol.

Everything. I should just glue my mouth up and never speak again, but then I'd still somehow annoy everyone.

ReputationRep:
    that I create multiple accounts

ReputationRep:
    My indecisiveness and general wimpiness when I'm out of my comfort zone Even I find it annoying.

ReputationRep:
    my face ennit

ReputationRep:
    Over think too much.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Vixen47)
    I'm a perfectionist with ridiculously high standards. :emo:
    Same sigh which leads to me overthinking everything and getting anxious from anything that's not as close to perfect as I want it to be :facepalm:

I get told that i'm rude quite often. All I speak is the truth!

ReputationRep:
    Afraid to get out of my comfort zone

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I wrinkle my nose when I'm annoyed
    I overreact over little things which apparently makes me a 'drama queen'
    Sometimes I end up rambling when I get nervous which is a bad habit

ReputationRep:
    I'm a perfection and I cry a lot of anything and everything.

ReputationRep:
    Don't talk enough in social gathering.
    Scared to get out of my comfort zone.
    Very sensitive.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LeaX)
    I'm quite critical of other people - secretly critical to friends and those I don't know so well, but overtly to my younger brothers (talk about annoying big sister lol). I think it's because I'm a perfectionist and will always put in 100% of my effort no matter how pointless or silly the task is so I just don't understand when people do the bare minimum lol.
    It's good to know I can relate to someone. I'm a big sister as well with brothers whom i care about a lot. I like them to listen to me because they just leave things horrible - I like to get things done on time and perfectly. They get annoyed at this as I'm sure my friends and family do. Also I have been told that I'm fairly blunt. If I don't want to hang around with someone that I know doesn't like me then I won't make an effort in front of them - why bother? I dunno i guess that's just me I'm not willing to change for anyone (stubborn I know!)

ReputationRep:
    My indecisiveness and my tendency to jabber about nonsensical drivel

ReputationRep:
    My short attention sp

ReputationRep:
    I don't let people get close enough to me. I put a lot into a relationship but only to a point and then they get frustrated.

ReputationRep:
    I can be stubborn.

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.