Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Already got my A levels (ABC) and have an unconditional - not sure how seeing as requirements are ABB haha - to study Biomedical Sciences!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by emily0211)
    Already got my A levels (ABC) and have an unconditional - not sure how seeing as requirements are ABB haha - to study Biomedical Sciences!
    OH CONGRATS! So are u hoping to come to rhul!?

ReputationRep:
    Got my offer today! Phew!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Amy_B2014)
    Got my offer today! Phew!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Congrats! What course!?

ReputationRep:
    Psychology

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Psychology

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Yay well done! Mine was for Psychology, Clinical and Cognitive Neuroscience

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bethanoconnor)

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Awesome well done!
    Is RH your firm choice? x

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Awesome well done!
    Is RH your firm choice? x

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I'm still waiting on one other before I decide! What about you? Are you going to an Applicant Visit Day? x

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I'm still waiting on one other before I decide! What about you? Are you going to an Applicant Visit Day? x

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Are you going to the applicant day tomorrow?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Exceptional)
    Are you going to the applicant day tomorrow?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Nope, 18th of February I think it is

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Yaaaay me too!! Well done!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Captivated)
    Yaaaay me too!! Well done!
    Well done to you too!! You're the first person I've found to have gone for the same course have you applied anywhere else for something similar?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I got my offer on the 20th October but I sent off my UCAS reaally early

ReputationRep:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Yeah RH is my first choice, Roehampton is my second. I'm just waiting on my last offer to come in, its my last resort back up (Kingston) so I'm not bothered whether I get an offer or not lol.

I didn't know about there applicant days! Thanks for the heads up I will look on the website about it as I'd really like to go to one.

Will you be moving far if you go to RH? x
    •  Official Rep

ReputationRep:
     Official Rep
    Yeah RH is my first choice, Roehampton is my second. I'm just waiting on my last offer to come in, its my last resort back up (Kingston) so I'm not bothered whether I get an offer or not lol.

I didn't know about there applicant days! Thanks for the heads up I will look on the website about it as I'd really like to go to one.

Hello - just thought I'd quickly jump in and let you know that you would have been invited to an Applicant Visit Day by email. Please can you check the email inbox you used to apply to us and also its junk/spam folder to see if you have any missing emails from us in there?

Many thanks,

Emily

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by scavi2008)
    I got my offer on the 20th October but I sent off my UCAS reaally early
    I got mine quite early as well! Around November ish. What course u applied for?! Is RHUL ur firm choice??

ReputationRep:

Im finding it so hard to make decisions on mine! You should get invited to the applicant day by email

Well I live in Ireland so its a pretty big move I guess lol, I'm really excited about moving though! What about you? X

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by scaphrax)
    I got mine quite early as well! Around November ish. What course u applied for?! Is RHUL ur firm choice??
    History and it's my insurance Although I really loved the visit day, had an amazing time!!

ReputationRep:
    Im finding it so hard to make decisions on mine! You should get invited to the applicant day by email

Well I live in Ireland so its a pretty big move I guess lol, I'm really excited about moving though! What about you? X

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I literally live 5 minutes away so I will be living at home although I'm a little nervous about the whole university thing as I'm a mature student, that makes me sound ancient! I'm 27 and, apart from the access course I'm doing now, have been out of education for 10 years! Scary! But soo excited!! I just hope I'm not the oldest one on my course haha! x

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by scavi2008)
    History and it's my insurance Although I really loved the visit day, had an amazing time!!
    I had a great time at the open day, too! Can't wait to start, such a beautiful building and had a really friendly feel to it. My hubby went there too and speaks really highly of it

Posted from TSR Mobile

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.