Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Will the UK become dangerous for Muslims and Islamaphobic? Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by redferry)
    Where the hell did you get that number from?

There aren't even that many kids in care in Rotherham, and given it was care kids they were targeting that seems very unrealistic. Even the right wing media state 'as many as'. Social services believe it to be far lower.

How about the fact Muslims people in schools and on the street re increasingly being attacked.I guess that's probably justified to you? Because you, clearly the actions of a few are the fault of Muslim schoolchildren.
    http://www.independent.co.uk/news/ed...s-9999393.html
    It was 1400, and taken in context. It was 1400 BEFORE the media and government decided they couldn't brush it under the carpet. The number was no doubt larger than 1400.

As the stats fall in the UK a Muslim is around 15 times more likely to be a perp of paedophilia than any other demographic........... more over, the Muslims caught are often found to have sectarian and racial motivations.

The actions 'of the few' are part of a larger cultural problem within the Muslim community that is overtly sexist and violently intolerant, far more so than any other demographic.

Should all Muslim be held responsible ?

Quite simply, yes.

They all forward an ideology that calls for the death and subjugation of non-Muslims, one that is overtly sexist in a manner that would put any other religion to shame.

Also regarding Muslims being the victims.

Exactly how many Muslims have our 'racist Nazis' killed........ the answer is none.

How many non-Muslims have been killed in our countries by Muslims in the name of Islam ?........ I've lost count

How many non-Muslims females have been raped by Muslims in our countries in sectarian and racially motivated assaults......... again, we simply can't keep count there is that many.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ShyBrown)
    Wow, never expected so much blatant ignorance and hate towards a diverse multifaceted group of people outside of America. Congratulations, you sound just as out of touch as the US: pigeon holing 1.5 billion people into the same Fanatical Extremist category.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    look at the societies those 1.5 billion muslims live in or come from and then see how religious minorities are treated there before you start spewing the age old 1.5 billion muslims rubbish

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Native To Europe)
    look at the societies those 1.5 billion muslims live in or come from and then see how religious minorities are treated there before you start spewing the age old 1.5 billion muslims rubbish
    If you're referring to extremist cultures that have developed practices based on their culture historically and called it Islam, for instance "denominations" of Sunni and Shi'at to name the most well known deviation. Al-Nisa, an entire chapter in the Qur'an outlines the rights of women and children. Do people in "Islamic" countries still deprive them? Some, yes. But not based on Islamic teachings, these are cultural practices they refuse to let go of. I'd say look at that people before and after Islam and tell me you still don't believe it's probable there are great numbers of people not practice correctly or false claiming. The issue becomes more prevalent when people treat Muslim as if it's an Ethnic group. And no matter what you do, if you practice or don't, you're still Muslim. Islam is not in the blood, it's in the heart. Just like true Christianity, or Buddhism, etc. It's based on your full understanding and adhering to a belief system.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Thousands?!?!

You're clearly not one to pay much attention to numbers m'love.

And like it or not, no, he was a soldier.

On the other hand verbal and physical attacks on Muslims are rising steeply at a time when crime overall is falling.
    dont forget various non-muslim ethnic groups will also get more hassle becuase dimwits will think they 'look' muslim too. But waht is the cause of this extra hassle? no doubt its the prevalence ( and promotion of ) islamist groups in the the muslim community, they have cause all the problems, made the rest of the world look at islamic ideology as bad and created these attitudes toward muslim communities, extra monitoring by security forces and frankly a whole host of other things, like for example the extra checks we all have to go through when we fly, cross borders etc etc. has islam actually done any favours for society at all, compared to all these downsides?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Thuggee)
    dont forget various non-muslim ethnic groups will also get more hassle becuase dimwits will think they 'look' muslim too. But waht is the cause of this extra hassle? no doubt its the prevalence ( and promotion of ) islamist groups in the the muslim community, they have cause all the problems, made the rest of the world look at islamic ideology as bad and created these attitudes toward muslim communities, extra monitoring by security forces and frankly a whole host of other things, like for example the extra checks we all have to go through when we fly, cross borders etc etc. has islam actually done any favours for society at all, compared to all these downsides?
    By Islam, you mean terrorism. Two different things.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    By Islam, you mean terrorism. Two different things.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    i mean islamist ideology and groups that has led to the current attitudes toward muslims

ReputationRep:
    If you're referring to extremist cultures that have developed practices based on their culture historically and called it Islam, for instance "denominations" of Sunni and Shi'at to name the most well known deviation. Al-Nisa, an entire chapter in the Qur'an outlines the rights of women and children. Do people in "Islamic" countries still deprive them? Some, yes. But not based on Islamic teachings, these are cultural practices they refuse to let go of. I'd say look at that people before and after Islam and tell me you still don't believe it's probable there are great numbers of people not practice correctly or false claiming. The issue becomes more prevalent when people treat Muslim as if it's an Ethnic group. And no matter what you do, if you practice or don't, you're still Muslim. Islam is not in the blood, it's in the heart. Just like true Christianity, or Buddhism, etc. It's based on your full understanding and adhering to a belief system.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Islam gives half rights to women. I am pretty sure you must be Muslim to defend such a ghastly misogynistic religion

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Native To Europe)
    Islam gives half rights to women. I am pretty sure you must be Muslim to defend such a ghastly misogynistic religion
    Wow, wrong again, on both fronts. It's literally like you didn't read anything in that post.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Where the hell did you get that number from?

There aren't even that many kids in care in Rotherham, and given it was care kids they were targeting that seems very unrealistic. Even the right wing media state 'as many as'. Social services believe it to be far lower.

How about the fact Muslims people in schools and on the street re increasingly being attacked.I guess that's probably justified to you? Because you, clearly the actions of a few are the fault of Muslim schoolchildren.
    http://www.independent.co.uk/news/ed...s-9999393.html

Every single mainstream new outlet, as well as the official report used the specific number of at least 1400 children. not sur why you would try and deny something so blatant and easy proved. You clearly have an agenda.

So some muslim students are receiving name calling. That's a shame and I don't condone bullying, but in comparison to how white students are already bullied and attacked in majority Muslim schools it's not something that tips the victim balance in muslims favour.

The real hate and violence is happening against non muslims. Terrorism. Racist peadophile gangs. Racist gangs attacking 'kafirs'. It's all one way.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lauracas)
    i'm muslim, the majority of my friends are non muslim. i have no hate towards gays, or non muslims and i dont experience any type of hate as a woman from my religion. You clearly think what the media represents is islam, but it isnt.

The police offer who died in Paris was muslim, is that a news story about muslims you just want to forget? You pick and choose what you want to know about muslims.
    The majority of muslim countries are regressive and backwards correct, thats not the fault of islam; its the oppressive power hungry rulers.

They are backwards preciously because they follow Islam. Islam is a 7th century political ideology with a bit of spirituality tacked on. Any society that follows it is going to be backwards and regressive. Islam has not gone through the monumental self examination and enlightment values which happened in the west, and it doesn't look as if the religion could even tolerate such a thing. Islam is not Christianity. It's leader was a war Lord who massacred his enemies and conquered and pillaged many lands while he was alive. The complete opposite of the founder of Christianity. The religion was conceived in bloodshed and conquest and so this is what shapes and drives it.

Even Christianity, with a leader who preached unconditional love and peace has had a long history of warfare and conquest, and so a religion with a leader who preached war and conquest has absolutely zero chance of ever becoming civilised and progressive.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.