Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Di Maria, Hazard or Alexis Sanchez? watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kenan and Kel)
    Would like to see Sanchez and Hazard do it in a big game.
    Not sure if srs

http://youtu.be/7ISU__52ALw

http://youtu.be/lyKw7ImxGkE

ReputationRep:
    How long have you been here and you still can't embed properly.

ReputationRep:
    Di Maria lolwotno

Imo Hazard, with Sanchez close second. Regardless both are of the best wingers (if not players) in the league, I think

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kenan and Kel)
    How long have you been here and you still can't embed properly.
    That's not the point. Di Maria has been **** in big games, incredible really. He's a level or two below Sanchez and Hazard.

ReputationRep:
    Is this even a legitimate question? Sanchez by a mile in terms of current form although I do agree he needs to show up in the big games.
    The real brain twister is who's better Ronaldo, Messi or Lord Bendtner? :/ honestly don't know they are all just so good...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by VanGaalOut)
    That's not the point. Di Maria has been **** in big games, incredible really. He's a level or two below Sanchez and Hazard.
    apart from, you know, his motm performance in a champions league final.

ReputationRep:
    Replace Di Maria with Aguero and you've got a genuine trilemma.

Three best players in the prem IMO.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by xxbradkennedyxx)
    apart from, you know, his motm performance in a champions league final.
    Playing alongside Gareth Bale, Cristiano Ronaldo and Karim Benzema its not hard. When opposition specifically target these players it leaves space for the others, now he's the main man he's proving to be ****.

ReputationRep:
    Alexis Sanchez is an absolute beast, he does everything. Hazard at his best however, is better imo.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ClockEnderAFC)
    Alexis Sánchez 100%. Hazard is a fraud. Di Maria shouldn't even be considered tbh.
    Wonder who you support...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Wade-)
    Wonder who you support...
    Chelsea mate. Obviously.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ClockEnderAFC)
    Chelsea mate. Obviously.
    I worked that out when I read your username

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Initially I thought Hazard had a bit of a **** mentality with the way in which he conducted the transfer, but from watching him at lille and his initial performances at Chelsea, I saw a ****ing special player. By the first game I watched I knew we had the best player in our team. Even when all the Chelsea fans were fapping over Mata it was clear imo that Hazard was a better player and had a higher ceiling.

Sanchez I feel that he works hard as hell, which is admirable to see, I love to see work rate in wingers but you have to look at his efficiency if he's not even getting much better stats to Hazard.

Sanchez is the better battler and harder worker, but Hazard is the better football player. Only thing Hazard needs to get better at is finishing, if he does that then god damn.

ReputationRep:
    Clockender is probably FK with another one of his terrible trolls. The tbh at the end of the sentence after making a stupid statement is a trademark FK thing(and me but it's clearly not me).

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jam277)
    Initially I thought Hazard had a bit of a **** mentality with the way in which he conducted the transfer, but from watching him at lille and his initial performances at Chelsea, I saw a ****ing special player. By the first game I watched I knew we had the best player in our team. Even when all the Chelsea fans were fapping over Mata it was clear imo that Hazard was a better player and had a higher ceiling.

Sanchez I feel that he works hard as hell, which is admirable to see, I love to see work rate in wingers but you have to look at his efficiency if he's not even getting much better stats to Hazard.

Sanchez is the better battler and harder worker, but Hazard is the better football player. Only thing Hazard needs to get better at is finishing, if he does that then god damn.
    Sounds like you're giving Sanchez the award they gave to the fat kid on sports day for 'trying the hardest'

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Wade-)
    Sounds like you're giving Sanchez the award they gave to the fat kid on sports day for 'trying the hardest'

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Na. Sanchez is a player with tremendous quality but he is not efficient. Most of the time he's losing the ball, giving in **** crosses and being overly direct, but like with Diego Costa, you do that enough times you will score.

Also out of the players I've watched live, Sanchez is probably the best player I've seen live. However Eden Hazard is the better footballer.

ReputationRep:
    People here are vastly underestimating how good ADM is/can be.

That said, I'll go for Hazard.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by samba)
    People here are vastly underestimating how good ADM is/can be.

That said, I'll go for Hazard.
    He was seen as a decent player until half way through last season and then suddenly he's the most expensive player ever signed by a British club and fourth(?) in global transfer history

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Di Maria is a good player but at his best like with Ozil he was assisting Benzema, Ronaldo, Bale and playing with Isco. He's going to look good simply because of the quality of players being better. He was a very inconsistent player at Madrid and only really shone in 2 half season spells. 2nd half of 11/12 and 2nd half of 13/14 season.

Di Maria is probably the better footballer in general play compared to Sanchez though. His box to box runs at Madrid were :dice:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Wade-)
    He was seen as a decent player until half way through last season and then suddenly he's the most expensive player ever signed by a British club and fourth(?) in global transfer history

Posted from TSR Mobile

(Original post by jam277)
    Di Maria is a good player but at his best like with Ozil he was assisting Benzema, Ronaldo, Bale and playing with Isco. He's going to look good simply because of the quality of players being better. He was a very inconsistent player at Madrid and only really shone in 2 half season spells. 2nd half of 11/12 and 2nd half of 13/14 season.

Di Maria is probably the better footballer in general play compared to Sanchez though. His box to box runs at Madrid were :dice:
    Nah his problem has always been consistency not ability. He was finally finding consistency last season, and Perez took Woodward for a ride, hence the fee. He's also best as a central midfielder imo, causes absolute havoc. Di Maria should be a 1 on FM for passing though, he's that bad at it. Benzema/Ronaldo/Bale etc didn't give him much space, as he played far further back driving at people chaotically.

That said, Hazard at his best is pretty close to Messi in how he can change a game. He's just that good.

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.