Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Rate this asian guy Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zenarthra)
    Indeed, excitement at its finest.
    I am due to start university this September, i have an unconditional offer from Warwick for Computer Science atm.
    Where did you study and what did you study? Looking for a job now?
    Nice, a few people I know havw gone down that route and have become IT Systems Support Analysts (huge money )

I'm working as a Recruitment consultant for graduate and sales director / development roles at the moment, not the best of jobs but it's a good wage especially if you're good at what you do!

It actually brings a tear to my eye all these nostalgic moments of growing up as a boy in the 90's, Early 00's they were the best moments for kids. Loved waking up really early on a Saturday morning to watch CITV and finding out what cartoons were on .

ReputationRep:
    No/10

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Serpentine111)
    Maybe a 3 or a 3.5
    Does your scale go from subjectively unattractive but objectively attractive to objectively and subjectively attractive?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Stefano93)
    Nice, a few people I know havw gone down that route and have become IT Systems Support Analysts (huge money )

I'm working as a Recruitment consultant for graduate and sales director / development roles at the moment, not the best of jobs but it's a good wage especially if you're good at what you do!

It actually brings a tear to my eye all these nostalgic moments of growing up as a boy in the 90's, Early 00's they were the best moments for kids. Loved waking up really early on a Saturday morning to watch CITV and finding out what cartoons were on .
    Sometimes its not always about the money, as long as you enjoy what you do, you will excel in that field rest assured.
    Although your job may not be a high paying job, but im very sure you will learn alot while you're there.
    Wow not bad, ISA. My goal in life is to work for myself though. I dont like working for other people and for that i must prepare myself. 8)
    YEAH me too man, i used to love watching Spongebob, my parents are aliens, courage the cowardly dog, ed ed and eddy... aww i feel like crying man. ((((((

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SophiaLDN)
    No/10
    Guessing you don't find Asians attractive.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ioclops)
    Does your scale go from subjectively unattractive but objectively attractive to objectively and subjectively attractive?
    It goes from 0 (ugliness that is enough to make your eyes bleed) to 4.5 (below average) then a 5 is a solid average. Anything above 5 is above average looking with 7 and above considered good looking.

ReputationRep:
    I'd say 3

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SerLorasTyrell)
    I'd say 3

Posted from TSR Mobile
    My honest rating would be at least a 5.
    How dude?
    Whats wrong with his face?

ReputationRep:
    I'd give him a 6.

#nohomo

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zenarthra)
    Guessing you don't find Asians attractive.
    Not particularly, although I've found a few attractive before. E.g I like Miyavi.

This guy however, definitely no.

ReputationRep:
    easy -5/10

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SophiaLDN)
    Not particularly, although I've found a few attractive before. E.g I like Miyavi.

This guy however, definitely no.
    Miyavi is very exotic looking.
    But have you seen this guys videos on youtube?

ReputationRep:
    I've seen him before, but I can't put my finger on it. Its probably someone my cousin showed to me once

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    3-4

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.