Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hey Are you booking for Paragon?

ReputationRep:
    yep

ReputationRep:
    I have too, don't find out what room we're in till April I want to know now haha

ReputationRep:
    yeah me too haha as long as im not on the bottom floor im happy

ReputationRep:
    That's what I was thinking! My sister knew someone who was on the bottom floor at her uni and always had drunk students knocking on the window

ReputationRep:
    Yeah that would be annoying haha but if you lived on the top floor, you have to walk all the way down! :L Wouldn't mind the middle to be honest

ReputationRep:
    There's a lift!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cathyalex)
    There's a lift!

true that, but if the fire alarm goes off you cant use the lift :/

ReputationRep:
    Hey everyone! There's a group set up for us on FB so I thought I'd share it with you guys!

Here's the link:
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/831059706932870/

ReputationRep:
    Hi! I'm coming to do film production in September too! Nice to meet you all
    I am trying to apply for Paragon too, but it's being really glitchy
    Looking forward to September though :')

ReputationRep:
    Join this group https://www.facebook.com/groups/831059706932870/

Im also having trouble with paragon aswell, even had to phone them up because it said my outstanding deposit is £0.00 they just told me to give it another few days and try again...

Ill end up sleeping on the streets!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by GM6)
    Join this group https://www.facebook.com/groups/831059706932870/

Im also having trouble with paragon aswell, even had to phone them up because it said my outstanding deposit is £0.00 they just told me to give it another few days and try again...

Ill end up sleeping on the streets!
    fear not, you won't be alone by the looks of things! If they don't email me back and it still doesn't work in a few days, I will join you on the streets!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MedinaJCabaret)
    fear not, you won't be alone by the looks of things! If they don't email me back and it still doesn't work in a few days, I will join you on the streets!
    haha good good! i emailed them twice and had no response from them so thats when i just phoned them. Dont worry ill bring a few tents along!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by GM6)
    haha good good! i emailed them twice and had no response from them so thats when i just phoned them. Dont worry ill bring a few tents along!
    Received a reply and now apparently the problem is sorted, so I've been able to make my application! All I have to do now is find some money for the deposit. Hopefully that will work too. Can't wait to find out my room! Gosh, this is exciting

ReputationRep:
    lucky haha i'm still waiting!

ReputationRep:
    I'm going to be doing flim production this september too =]

ReputationRep:
    Hello, hello! I'm taking film production as well! I'm Zuzia and it's nice to meet you!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.