Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    (Original post by BryonyG98)
    Do you study Advanced Highers in Year 13? (17-18)
    Yeah, we call it Secondary 6.

Secondary school is 1 - 6
    Primary is 1 - 7.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Princepieman)
    Yeah, we call it Secondary 6.

Secondary school is 1 - 6
    Primary is 1 - 7.
    Well at my school it is Upper 6th or Year 13
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    (Original post by ah4p)
    ah I'm jealous of you :L

I think its because we have double periods which last two hours so rather than taking us out of other subjects they split all exams longer than two hours over two double periods a week apart, we don't get study leave at prelims

did you have the P&N one for physics?
    Ah, that's pretty ridiculous! Our school organises the timetables such that we are marked as in exams at specific times so teachers are aware. We don't either but no one really cares, other teachers just let you study during prelim time. I had a 3 hour Maths exam one morning and then a double period of Maths afterwards, so just went home.

Nope, just past paper questions. If you need help on a topic feel free to shoot me a PM btw!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Princepieman)
    Ah, that's pretty ridiculous! Our school organises the timetables such that we are marked as in exams at specific times so teachers are aware. We don't either but no one really cares, other teachers just let you study during prelim time. I had a 3 hour Maths exam one morning and then a double period of Maths afterwards, so just went home.

Nope, just past paper questions. If you need help on a topic feel free to shoot me a PM btw!
    I know its rubbish but tbh most days after a prelim I've just been gong home anyway :P

eurgh that would be torture, I don't blame you :P

thanks will do

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: February 16, 2015
Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.